Deftones

JoeVice said:
man, i wasn't trying to flame you with my original post...i was trying to make converstation...why don't you do the same?
Because it sounded like an insult. And you can do yourself a favor and not rebute with me.

Fredy_Brown said:
Hm if you still think it´s nu-metal (after that plenty listenings) you need professional help.
IT'S NU-METAL YOU STUPID FUCK, THEY HAVE A TURNTABLIST FOR FUCKS SAKE, GET OVER IT!!!!11111

Lets not try to outtr00 anyone. Most people think Opeth fans are asinine anyway, no one has a reputation to live up to ;)

The Deftones? They have made some good songs I dare say, easily one of the more talented acts in the mainstream.

Julian Zembrowski said:
Lets not try to outtr00 anyone. Most people think Opeth fans are asinine anyway, no one has a reputation to live up to ;)

The Deftones? They have made some good songs I dare say, easily one of the more talented acts in the mainstream.

:wave:

Lightbulbsun said:
Deftones are, for sure, nu-metal. Granted they are better than just about every other nu-metal band...they are still nu-metal.
Birkenau said:
IT'S NU-METAL YOU STUPID FUCK, THEY HAVE A TURNTABLIST FOR FUCKS SAKE, GET OVER IT!!!!11111
About this time, Deftones stopped touring and collaborating with bands like KoЯn. This was due in part to the fact that Deftones were often lumped into the then-emerging genre sometimes dubbed nu-metal. Like many bands so categorized, Deftones disagreed with the classification. Though Deftones were only tangentially associated with nu metal, they feared the increasingly negative use of the term and separated themselves from other such groups, both professionally and aesthetically. Their music would later evolve into a distinctive, often artsy take on heavy rock, and was often quite far removed from nu metal.

now STFU!

Fredy_Brown said:
About this time, Deftones stopped touring and collaborating with bands like KoЯn. This was due in part to the fact that Deftones were often lumped into the then-emerging genre sometimes dubbed nu-metal. Like many bands so categorized, Deftones disagreed with the classification. Though Deftones were only tangentially associated with nu metal, they feared the increasingly negative use of the term and separated themselves from other such groups, both professionally and aesthetically. Their music would later evolve into a distinctive, often artsy take on heavy rock, and was often quite far removed from nu metal.

now STFU!

owned

Julian Zembrowski said:

Now with that piece of knoweldge I heard during ozzfest or something Chino told the linkin park singer to take off the deftones shirt he was wearing.. keke
Are you serious? That guy is such a fucking dick. I never hear anything good about him.

FRUGiHOYi said:
Are you serious? That guy is such a fucking dick. I never hear anything good about him.
That never happened.

And to prove you wrong 2x: Chino; in the middle of a gig on stage, noticed that someone in the crowd lost his hat. He announced it, in between songs, and he made the crowd look for the guys hat. He got his hat back.

Fredy_Brown said:

now STFU!

That's an interesting quote, where'd you get it from. If it's yours what are your sources, I'm interested.

blimey said:
That never happened.

And to prove you wrong 2x: Chino; in the middle of a gig on stage, noticed that someone in the crowd lost his hat. He announced it, in between songs, and he made the crowd look for the guys hat. He got his hat back.
That's actually pretty stupid.