demons and lies retires from forum war?

Blutaar said:
A "weak" forum?
Then we can't attack the cob forum(s)....
Mhhh there is a Dragonlord forum...

no i dont think we must attack the CoB-forum. It is nice ofcourse to beat those bastards, but they are with many.. maybe later.. when we got an amazing army:D

oh yes, and i think we must recruit more soldiers.. new thread: "recruit yourself now, for the Amon Amarth Army"?

you guys arent using your minds. we have to attack a small forum that has no moderator. i dont exactly have alot of time right now to look around for which one doesnt but im sure someone will find something.

and HEY! edguy is not that bad. well nevermind yeah they are. they only got like 2 cds and they already have a best of and a live album. its like... wtf?

ill be back later on this

(this whole thing is so viking. total rape and pillage.)

I think CoB kicks ass.(but amon amarth kicks more ass) I say we go after the Cradle of Filth forums for the hell of it but to be serious.........

pfffft. opeth totaly sucks. i have herd all there songs because a few friends are always playing there shit and they have nothing. not one song that is good for the entirety of the song. maybe a cool riff or two but that is it. if they had awards for worst metal bands of the year, they would win every one.
id arange an attack about now for some forum but i have some bullshit car problems i gotta take care of.

I must say the new album of Opeth is not good. but the rest of the albums are nice. And the rock stuff is certainly the best of them, but also the riffs and the grunts. It isn't my favorite music (cause thats amon amarth and i like death and black metal much more), but it is not bad.
Ok, enough about opeth.. have we already got an weak forum?

Dont think it's too good an idea to target a metal bands forum... as someone here will always like them.

Soooooooooo, target the emo shit bands and begin the onslaught of Death to False Metal :p
or someone like Trivium would do :p as they look emo, and are ruining the AA USA tour.

Primrose said:
Dont think it's too good an idea to target a metal bands forum... as someone here will always like them.

Soooooooooo, target the emo shit bands and begin the onslaught of Death to False Metal :p
or someone like Trivium would do :p as they look emo, and are ruining the AA USA tour.

yes, but Tirvium has a large group of fans.. they are one of the most upcoming metalbands in America. We are also not making plans to attack the slipknotforum, and that is one of the worst metalbands i ever heard of.., because they have too many fans. Well, we dont have to be afraid for those stupid kiddos, but we must take a weak forum otherwise they are blowing our heads off when they come to our forum. on the other side, it would be very funny to take the slipknotforum haha, let those people know that their metalshit is pure bullshit:devil:

Slipknot would be funny indeed, and i don't expect their fans to be to smart. We could probably have alot of fun seeing these kids commit argumental suicide.

Also those damn rock stars deicide deserve some serious spanking!!! Whatdoyouthink?