Deron I wanna ask u sth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Results? People that get offended by it aren't people i want to associate with, simply because my friends are people i can relate too. But you're right, people are different and you can't make them think like you.

:lol: I love his logic though. The 'distinct' difference between a black man and a my pals. The attitude :lol: Now throughout this, I can clarify I hate my pals, but I have no problem with black people.

Excuse me, James, I just ask, but... how can you hate someone without having a problem with him/her? I mean... it seems sorta contraddiction, to me.

There is a massive difference between a black man and a my pals.

Black man = Nelson Mandela.

my pals = that black guy in a basketball top wearing jeans that dont fit who robbed a supermarket last week.

Watch the video I posted for an example.

┼Victim of the Night┼;6008524 said:
Excuse me, James, I just ask, but... how can you hate someone without having a problem with him/her? I mean... it seems sorta contraddiction, to me.
No I'm referring to how Chris Rock classifies my pals as black people with the gangster and hard knock attitude, and black people as regular citizens.

You're not in a World of Warcraft roleplaying server..Yet you speak like you are...

Status
Not open for further replies.