Deron I wanna ask u sth

Status
Not open for further replies.
When a comedian uses the word my pals and it's funny, it can usually be overlooked as just edgey, but Kramer just shouted "He's a my pals !!" about 5 times ..... before saying "Thats what you get for interupting a white man".

I fail to see how that can be taken as anything but pretty racist.

"WILL YOU SHUT UP!!!"
*silence*
"dun dununun dununun dununun dunu DAAA DAAAA!! Don't you like Bonanza!?!?!"

Heroic Movie! :worship:

Also, what Kramer did on that stage wasn't comedy, it was a hateful attack. Most Black Comedians insult Black people as well as white people.

I hate a lot of black comedians cause their whole act is based on race jokes, I mean its funny but when they all do it...

I totally hate how it's seemingly OK to rip on white people, but the moment a white person rips on another race he is labeled as racist. I'm totally pro-equality, and I hate racism/discrimination/prejudices with a passion. It's not fucking equality if other races are above the law.

On a much lighter note, Kramer fucking rules.

I totally hate how it's seemingly OK to rip on white people, but the moment a white person rips on another race he is labeled as racist. I'm totally pro-equality, and I hate racism/discrimination/prejudices with a passion. It's not fucking equality if other races are above the law.

On a much lighter note, Kramer fucking rules.

:worship: :worship:

Also, in the U.S. they have to fill "quotas" when it comes to choosing people to get accepted into colleges or jobs. For example, my University didn't have enough black professors, so basically they hired a black person before a white/hispanic/whatever person even though the black wasn't as qualified. Thats a sad story of reverse racism and that shit needs to be cut out. The way i see it, if a black person isn't as intelligent as a blue/orange/red/white person then fuck them. They shouldn't get extra opportunities for any reason. You guys should see the number of scholarships there are for "just" mexicans or blacks. It's ridiculous. But if there was ever a scholarship for just white students, then it would be racist.

Also, in the U.S. they have to fill "quotas" when it comes to choosing people to get accepted into colleges or jobs. For example, my University didn't have enough black professors, so basically they hired a black person before a white/hispanic/whatever person even though the black wasn't as qualified. Thats a sad story of reverse racism and that shit needs to be cut out. The way i see it, if a black person isn't as intelligent as a blue/orange/red/white person then fuck them. They shouldn't get extra opportunities for any reason. You guys should see the number of scholarships there are for "just" mexicans or blacks. It's ridiculous. But if there was ever a scholarship for just white students, then it would be racist.

i agree with you Emily, but they give those quotes at the University, to "mask" that most of poor people are black, and poor people don't have a good education in schools

:worship: :worship:

Affirmative action = the government's way (CHOSEN BY THE PEOPLE) to help justify past wrongs and racist government policies that were enacted upon blacks. Black people have gone through a lot worse so I think white people who have the most oppurtunities anyways can suck it up. :p I agree with the equality part, but I also feel the government hads a big debt to black after like 400 years of abuse so it balances out in the bigger picture.

common, you really think that a black person today really care that some other black people were slaved?

this is a shitty excuse for others to fill pitty for them and win free stuff,

they want to be threat equally, but they ask diffent treatment wen it comes about goverment stuff and others

Exactly, it's all self centred. They're like the jews, who got sympathised by everybody else just because a few million got gased. It's not our problem, why should they come crawling to us for mercy? That stuff is in the past, and I find it disgusting how they represent themselves as a race and assume that they have the right to reward because their ancestor got dog collared by a moronic redneck american who was too lazy to do their own jobs. They're terrible here, and don't care that we've let them into the country with no strings attached, and we also offered them freedom when the United Kingdom went to war with US.

common, you really think that a black person today really care that some other black people were slaved?

this is a shitty excuse for others to fill pitty for them and win free stuff,

they want to be threat equally, but they ask diffent treatment wen it comes about goverment stuff and others

Reparations movement, look it up. Apparently some DO still care. Some are against it, like I said, but affirmative action balances everything out.

Exactly, it's all self centred. They're like the jews, who got sympathised by everybody else just because a few million got gased.

Germany had to pay a SHITLOAD to jewish people for the holocaust, and it will STILL never be enough to make up for it :erk:

It's not our problem, why should they come crawling to us for mercy? That stuff is in the past, and I find it disgusting how they represent themselves as a race and assume that they have the right to reward because their ancestor got dog collared by a moronic redneck american who was too lazy to do their own jobs. They're terrible here, and don't care that we've let them into the country with no strings attached, and we also offered them freedom when the United Kingdom went to war with US.

I like you both but you've both got a lot to learn when it comes to this issue :p

^do you really care about the jews? would you really give a part of your money for some jewish family that had their grand-grand-parents killed in 1945?

don't be so hypocrite :rolleyes:

Reparations movement, look it up. Apparently some DO still care. Some are against it, like I said, but affirmative action balances everything out.

Germany had to pay a SHITLOAD to jewish people for the holocaust, and it will STILL never be enough to make up for it :erk:

I like you both but you've both got a lot to learn when it comes to this issue :p
It's not our job to sympathise them though. They're using the genocide and slavery as an excuse to claim rights, not black people as a whole, in general they are interesting and mature citizens, though many exceptions are just lost souls out for trouble.

Stop with that "you've got a lot to learn". People think differently, you can't change that. People can give their input on subjects, but saying "you're wrong, i'm right" sawks bawls.

Yeah why don't we just take some piece of desertic land, throw everybody already there out and make a country for them, so they can live happily ever after?

Oh wait! We already did that!

Compensating.

Just.

Doesn't.

Work.

^do you really care about the jews? would you really give a part of your money for some jewish family that had their grand-grand-parents killed in 1945?

don't be so hypocrite :rolleyes:
Don't call me a hypocrite :lol: If I was wealthy I would pay, surely. And if there was a direct link that proved my family in the past had participated in the holocaust and killed many people I would feel obligated to try and make ammends, whether it be monitarily or otherwise. Besides Germany already paid for that so why is it being dicussed nor was it what I was talking about, you guys are mxinjg up two ENTIRELY different issues.

It's not our job to sympathise them though. They're using the genocide and slavery as an excuse to claim rights, not black people as a whole, in general they are interesting and mature citizens, though many exceptions are just lost souls out for trouble.

Again, you're mixing up too many things. Slavery and racism is seperate from genocide. And there are "lost souls out for trouble" in every race. I don't find it an excuse seeing as black people didn't establish affirmative action or ask for it.

Stop with that "you've got a lot to learn". People think differently, you can't change that. People can give their input on subjects, but saying "you're wrong, i'm right" sawks bawls.

You've got a lot to learn, kid. I never said I was right, or you're wrong, I just said you've got a lot to elarn about the issue, as do I. People can never stop learning. But to make your opinion or an absolute statement without enough info is ignorant. :)

Again, you're mixing up too many things. Slavery and racism is seperate from genocide. And there are "lost souls out for trouble" in every race. I don't find it an excuse seeing as black people didn't establish affirmative action or ask for it.
I think this also includes that you aren't interpreting the situation in the way that I am. Slavery is a different aspect than Genocide, although based on how Jews, Negros etc. have determined this, they both fall under the same category. Their common ground is race, because with slavery, black people specifically were enslaved to a greater degree, as you wouldn't see white men whipped, only at the time of the industrial revolution in factories with young children. "Genocide" is latin for racial death (roundabouts), and the slavery involving black people involved race, because a certain creed was stereotyped and that specific culture was used as an inferior icon and forced to be commited to a life of cruelty and labour. I can say, based on experience that the majority of black originated citizens I have spoken with are rather apprehensive and usually insist I have used discriminative or implied racial abuse towards them, purely to use as an excuse to cause violence. I have been confronted by black gangs and arrested because the police took into account that my self-defence was in fact racial provocation, rather than being harrassed myself.

I think this also includes that you aren't interpreting the situation in the way that I am. Slavery is a different aspect than Genocide, although based on how Jews, Negros etc. have determined this, they both fall under the same category. Their common ground is race, because with slavery, black people specifically were enslaved to a greater degree, as you wouldn't see white men whipped, only at the time of the industrial revolution in factories with young children. "Genocide" is latin for racial death (roundabouts), and the slavery involving black people involved race, because a certain creed was stereotyped and that specific culture was used as an inferior icon and forced to be commited to a life of cruelty and labour. I can say, based on experience that the majority of black originated citizens I have spoken with are rather apprehensive and usually insist I have used discriminative or implied racial abuse towards them, purely to use as an excuse to cause violence. I have been confronted by black gangs and arrested because the police took into account that my self-defence was in fact racial provocation, rather than being harrassed myself.

One bad apple doesn't ruin the bunch... :) I understand your situation but one incident you've had with a few assholes doesn't let you say something about a whole race. It's understandable, but not right. Just like if a woman is raped by a black man, is it ok for her to say all blacks are rapists and hate the race? No, but it's understandable, but aw well.

I'm done being Mr. Civil-Rights :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.