Deron I wanna ask u sth

Status
Not open for further replies.
niggawhat.gif

^What does that mean, Vikk? :confused:

You have a very good memory. Of something that meaningless, how could you remember it?

I don't really know it... it bothers me too the fact that sometimes I remember such things.
Oh, well, sorry anyway if you think that maybe that was unrespectful towards you. :)

┼Victim of the Night┼;6008802 said:

this is not for you :cry: i'm sorry...

its for the whole thread :loco:

how are you? :oops:

┼Victim of the Night┼;6008802 said:

I don't really know it... it bothers me too the fact that sometimes I remember such things.
Oh, well, sorry anyway if you think that maybe that was unrespectful towards you. :)
Why would you assume that? You've never disrespected me, I don't really take you as the person who enjoys meaningless insults

┼Victim of the Night┼;6008871 said:
Oh, but don't worry... I didn't think that, I was just asking what was its meaning... really! :)
I'm quite fine, thanks... and what yourself, Vincent Vikk? :p

i'm tired, and btw, sadly i didn't got that job, i dunno if you remember =/

Vikk is busy using the bathroom.

yeah, i was putting my makeup :oops:

True, sometimes I do think black folk have a bit of a double standard, then again I don't mind if it is coming from a comedian.

I am the biggest Kramer fan in the friggin world, but what he said was racist and uncalled for, heckler or not, and his backlash was deserved.

I still love his work though! UHF rules!

"WILL YOU SHUT UP!!!"
*silence*
"dun dununun dununun dununun dunu DAAA DAAAA!! Don't you like Bonanza!?!?!"

Heroic Movie! :worship:

Also, what Kramer did on that stage wasn't comedy, it was a hateful attack. Most Black Comedians insult Black people as well as white people.

Status
Not open for further replies.