Did you know...

@COT: Did not know that, but when you come to think about it, " brutal murder of an Algerian homosexual" is laid between the lines.

check out replayers.com you see the "Did you know" lines there? refresh the page and you'll get new ones ;)
I'm actually collecting the best "Did you know"'s in a text file. if someones interested let me know.

Did you know...

that if you're on a diet trying to lose weight, food that is high on calcium helps?

DYK that 60% of the bathing-suits sold in the US never gets wet?

What a crazy land... *shakes head*

edit: maybe it's because they can't swim and they go in the water only up to waist-level. :tickled:

DYK that perhaps the oddest piece of work at Art Basel is a bar of soap, displayed on a square of black velvet, purportedly made from Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi's fat, removed during liposuction. Gianni Monti's work called "Clean Hands" -- the title is a play on the name of an anti-Mafia group -- sold in less than an hour for $18,000 to a private Swiss collector.

Northern Lights said:
Fermented Baltic herring, yes :D I :puke: because of the vile smell if I come within 10 metres of the stuff, which is why I'm proud to say I've never tasted it in my life.
How come people don't get poisoned ? :yuk: