Did you know...

Did you know that if you drink 100gr of alcohol per day for 5+ years, you're becoming a good candidate for alcoholic cirrhosis?

Child of Time said:
Phew, then there's no risks for me yet then. *drinks beer as breakfast* :kickass:
Did you know that alcoholic hepatic disease most probably becomes clinically obvious with a daily consumption of 30gr of alcohol for men and 20gr of alcohol for women? :p
Steady daily consumption is more harmful than periodic.

Did you know that during war only 15-25 % of the soldiers are able to fire their weapons in a battle, and just small minority of them is able to actually aim for the enemy?

@Siren: Then stop drinking, you drunkass, and leaves us loosers alone!

Did you know that last year, the construction of a 36-km trans-oceanic bridge started, across Hangzhou bay, China.

These are some concept pictures, including one of the 'rest area' in the middle of it somewhere, to refuel, eat, shop, rest, etc..

view6.jpg

view3.jpg

view5.jpg

3A.jpg

..fAKK!

King Chaos said:
whats wrong with boats?
The main purpose is to hold steady and efficient commerce and traffic to and from Shanghai, a major city (seen at the top-center of that last image) which is not as accessible as it needs to be, as you can see (at least not from the south)
The bridge would significantly cut down the length of some routes.

Northern Viking said:
I wanna see that!!
Let's go check it out when it's finished, in about 4 years.
wink.gif

i'd like to know how the weather is like there..
and if they get earthquakes or not. :p