Did you know...

did you know Mikael is funny:

A: Imagine you had to get the pope listening to your music. How would you do that?

M: How would I get the pope to listen to our music? There are several ways, of course, but... Well, the Vatikan has a pretty close security, they?re monitoring all the TV stations, all the radio stations, so with some engineering and technical expert teams it would be cool to get into all their frequencies, all TV and radio stations, just force our fucking music through to him. Or a more personal way: I?d like to climb the Vatikan, sneak behind corners and going really undercover, climb walls like Spiderman™, sneak into his bedroom, slip a couple of headphones on him when he?s lying there and then turning it up as hell, haha. Until his head is ringing, that would be fun. And then I?d escape like a ninja, climbing the walls again and nobody will ever know who it has been, as in my favorite computer games, haha.

The Sears Tower? I thought that was quite a bit down the list for the tallest building even in the US.. ah well ;)
The Taipeh 101 looks really cool and all the details to make it earthquake resistent are quite interesting, too. Like the 900 tons steel ball or the flexible structure

don't know if i'm awfully late, but did you know three of the dt members have entered some info in the "band" section?

mr. sundin has damn good taste, but that isn't really "did you know...?" material.

delirious said:
don't know if i'm awfully late, but did you know three of the dt members have entered some info in the "band" section?

mr. sundin has damn good taste, but that isn't really "did you know...?" material.

Those lists were pretty funny. Glad to see Anders likes friends (the tv show)... Although his films list confused me a tad. He put 'The Ring'... now I wonder if he actually meant the american one or the original... which is just called "Ring". Requiem for a dream was on there too, Respect +10pts.

I'm not glad to see Martin Henrikson putting Star Trek before metal on his 'todays top ten' :p... but whatever revs your engine I guess.

DYK that Uli Jon Roth will perform with the Scorpions in France in September? :headbang:

http://www.ulijonroth.com/sky/current/concerts_tours_1.htm

Now THAT would be something to look forward to although I know I won't be able to attend in person. Hopefully some good fotographers will be at that show to capture all the excitement. ;)

@DragonLady1: If you happen to stumble upon this post, please let me know if you plan on attending this event. I'd love to see your output from this show if you're there and working your camera magic. If you're not already scheduled to work that show and you wish to, I'll wholeheartedly endorse your petition to be there. :)