Did you know...

@Cuthalion: as hyena pointed out, i'm a med student. i know, strictly speaking it's not exactly my job yet, but soon enough it will be. :)
Interesting location by the way, fellow Pratchett fan. ;)

@Nitronium: you'd be surprised at how many male nurses exist. and not at all sexy or gay, at that. ;)

@tfh: i was momentarily distracted, but now i'm all braced for rosenrot. :)

dyk: that derivation tnb contains a star trek sample?
or at least googling for "you're an island of tranquil(l)ity in a sea of chaos" (at about 2:55) made me think it is.

Siren said:
@Cuthalion: as hyena pointed out, i'm a med student. i know, strictly speaking it's not exactly my job yet, but soon enough it will be. :)
Interesting location by the way, fellow Pratchett fan. ;)

oh well i thought you were an artist or something, they draw a lot of naked people:)
These days i feel like i'm living in one big Ankh-Morpork, only it is not nearly as funny as the real one

@Cuthalion: ah, i wish i was an artist, but i'm no good with the brush.
On the other hand, i must have written "geek" on my forehead, otherwise i can't explain why some completely random dude in surgery would ask me to make his dvd-r work. :err:

UndoControl said:
LOL, not really. Did you know that absolutely everything that happens and has ever happened and will ever happen in the whole universe depends on the laws of physics and math?

Then, I hate the world and the universe!:loco: :p