Did you know...

rahvin said:
oh yes i knew. nevertheless, something i should fine-tune is my verbal performance: i always go too much for the aesthetic effect, especially of the sarcastic kind, and sometimes i assume from that people will understand what i think and feel. not true.
Ditto.

@spike, rahve: but of course i knew he knew, come on. i'm not stupid.

did you know that in belgium and luxembourg toilets are not a part of a larger bathroom? in general there's a tiny room containing only the toilet and a small sink and another room with shower, tub etc.

and, keeping up the toilet theme, did you know that the bidet was originally banned from protestant countries because it was thought to encourage masturbation?

'encourage masturbation' I'm all for that
I've always thought masturbation was having sex with someone You love

DYK that the most requested song at Armed Forces Radio in Iraq is
Screaming for Vengeance by Judas Priest -

La Rocque said:
'encourage masturbation' I'm all for that
I've always thought masturbation was having sex with someone You love
once i was thinking over a message i meant to post where i wanted to express some of my feelings towards masturbation. a sentence that came unbidden to my mind was: "masturbation leaves a bitter taste in your mouth". upon further consideration, i decided it could evoke images i wasn't particularly fond of...

Hiljainen said:
:lol: :lol:
you said a similar thing little time ago, not about masturbation, but similar
i have some vague recollections of all the unplanned, unlikely sexual jokes i must have uttered during the last few times you were around and i wasn't sober, which cover 80% of the time. ;)

rahvin said:
i have some vague recollections of all the unplanned, unlikely sexual jokes i must have uttered during the last few times you were around and i wasn't sober, which cover 80% of the time. ;)
indeed ;) drunk or not for sure i do nothing to avoid those jokes, i talk before i think offering a more than good start, pff :p

Did you know that frogs have a very developed sense of balance and that their vestibular system is the size of the human one?

did you know that pasi koskinen has left amorphis?

semi-old news, but I just saw it. can't say I'm too happy about it...

MagSec4 said:
Well it's bigger than my friend's vestibular system, I'll tell you that.
..the clumsoid would trip on a string of lint.
hey, that reminds me of something.. :rolleyes: