Did you know...

Actually when I realised what I'd done, I thought to myself that it sounds like something you'd do... I was far too polite to mention it before though. :p And I'm very sorry. :erk:

Rusty said:
Actually when I realised what I'd done, I thought to myself that it sounds like something you'd do... I was far too polite to mention it before though. :p And I'm very sorry. :erk:
the perpetual drunkness and /or highness (if the word highness exists) of my neurons is known here too :lol: sometimes i imagine them doing mental trips and laughing their asses off about the silliest things ever, like the great olympic swimming performances of our favourite armadillo, while they should think and make me say something smart.. more or less like they're doing now :err:

Did you know that most girls speak an average of 7000 words a day and boys 2000 words a day??? Personnaly, I'm not that much surprised.

Spike said:
For not bringing it up earlier?
Yes, I should take every opportunity to drive people mercilessly face-down into the dirt and then grind them down until they're nothing more than a pathetic, bloodied pulp of sorrow and regret. With that in mind: Spike, sometimes your hair can be a bit iffy.
Hiljainen said:
the perpetual drunkness and /or highness (if the word highness exists) of my neurons is known here too :lol: sometimes i imagine them doing mental trips and laughing their asses off about the silliest things ever, like the great olympic swimming performances of our favourite armadillo, while they should think and make me say something smart.. more or less like they're doing now :err:
For my next holiday, I want to visit your mind.

Rusty said:
Yes, I should take every opportunity to drive people mercilessly face-down into the dirt and then grind them down until they're nothing more than a pathetic, bloodied pulp of sorrow and regret. With that in mind: Spike, sometimes your hair can be a bit iffy.
What? That's all ya got ya malnourished weed? Musn't be getting enough vitamins and nutrients to your noggin to come up with a half decent insult.

Now if you had said my hair was POOFY sometimes, well, that's a completely different matter... :mad:

....on that note though, I finally got around to dyeing my hair again to get the big part at the drunk that my drunken friend missed when she first did is (though I am still exceptionally greatful to her). :) )Then again, it's entirely possible she simply ran out before she could get that far.

AsModEe said:
Those were real statistics actually. Don't take it so personnal. :erk:
oh, i don't. i still the doubt the validity of gender-based statistics concerning the amount of daily utterances, but i certainly don't take it personal. it would be different if i were a girl.

well, as far as i know, it would be actually better if some men shut up. :D

hyena said:
well, as far as i know, it would be actually better if some men shut up. :D
i took your words to heart the other day - even though you hadn't said them yet, but that's part of my newfound esp since i plummeted from that stone wall - and, while leading a young teacher around the library premises i kept a very formal silence. at some point she started jumping around in amazement at the books we happen to own, and i performed my very best british butler impersonation by saying "i'm really glad you're finding our library matches your expectations, lady".

your esp might need some tuning since i wasn't really talking about you, but i'm amazed at it once again. and i bet i would have loved the impersonation.
btw, i need your new model army discography.

rahvin said:
oh, i don't. i still the doubt the validity of gender-based statistics concerning the amount of daily utterances, but i certainly don't take it personal. it would be different if i were a girl.

Sorry, I don't come to this board so often and by your reaction I thought you were a girl.

Did you know it takes forty minutes to hard boil an ostrich egg?
and Your brain is 80% water.
and did you know in Ancient Peru, when a woman found an 'ugly' potato, it was the custom for her to push it into the face of the nearest man.

Spike said:
I think you'll find he knows that.

Rahvin?
oh yes i knew. nevertheless, something i should fine-tune is my verbal performance: i always go too much for the aesthetic effect, especially of the sarcastic kind, and sometimes i assume from that people will understand what i think and feel. not true.

Did you know that necrophilia is now outlawed in California, up until this weekend I guess it was permitted but Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger signed a bill banning as of midnight saturday