Did you know...

@DE: Yes, I'm damned to blow away in the breeze :loco:

Did you know Parsley is a common herb of the Mediterranean area and was well known to the ancient Greeks. They considered it too sacred to eat. Romans did serve it as a garnish and to improve the taste of food. They believed it had special powers and would keep them sober.

Did you know I am drunk (on a Wednesday).[/points for drunken originality]

Hey, I coulda said "Did you know.... my name is Michael! :eek:[/revelation]" :rolleyes:

Did you know that over 2000 nuclear weapons have been detonated on earth..
(many of them underground, others in the atmosphere in the South Pacific and such other places)

How the fuck does anyone keep respect for mankind?
..especially when we now keep losing loved ones to cancer :(

today i've been told i'll be taken care of "like a beautiful tropical lichen flower". i'm sure it just means i'll be watered and kept all day in the sun, but it was sweet nonetheless.

Did you know that one of the guys who competed in Men's Pole Vault today (and whose name i didn't notice), did this: \m/ when he jumped a certain height (probably 5.75)?

Siren said:
Did you know that one of the guys who competed in Men's Pole Vault today (and whose name i didn't notice), did this: \m/ when he jumped a certain height (probably 5.75)?
It woulda been more interesting if he had done it at 6.66m. :heh:

I just went completely, absolutely, and totally braindead then, wondering how you could possibly have a time of 6 minutes and 66 seconds, and also why the hell they timed the pole vault. :/