Did you know...

Yes. i.e : Wayne Gretzky, Mario Lemieux, Patrick Roy, Maurice Richard, Steve Yzerman, Mark Messier, Terry Sawchuk, Boby Orr, Phil Esposito, and so on...

UndoControl said:
Canada's always been the world's best at hockey, right?

In the past yes, but not anymore. Theyre still mighty good, true, but there are like 6 other teams that can beat Canada, or are on the same level: Sweden, Finland, USA, Czech Rep., Slovakia, Russia. So, it will be very interesting! Tomorrow is our opening match with Russia, aye! :hotjump:

And we start against Sweden! This year's hockey olympics are gonna be really interesting. Lots of extremely powerful teams.

Sorry, guys, but i'm (mildly, as i don't really care about hockey) rooting for Sweden there.

Did you know that the town with the longest name in the world is called Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch and is in Wales?

hyena said:
@marduk: no, he's a british actor called christian coulson. he played the archvillain in harry potter (tom riddle/voldemort) and he once said in an interview that in order to better feel his character he kept on listening to heavy metal for months on end.
DYK that his stunt double used to have a role in Eastenders?

Also, if we use the H2G2 Babelfish theory, Jesus proves that God doesn't exist? :D