Did you know...

UndoControl said:
I disagree completely. *waits to be flamed or something*
no reason to flame you. it's just experience that makes me agree with rampy over there and disagree with you. maybe when you grow older and wonder why all those relationships failed, you'll see what i mean. :p

Siren said:
no reason to flame you. it's just experience that makes me agree with rampy over there and disagree with you. maybe when you grow older and wonder why all those relationships failed, you'll see what i mean. :p

@Siren : What we mean...:)

@Undo : Well we can't agree on everything I guess and I'm not sure I want to begin an entire discussion over this but what I meant is that if you really love yourself (this means high self-esteem and confidence) you are therefore able to be in love, to desire someone, not to need someone. You are also more aware of what you really are looking for in a relationship and that's extremely important.

@Undo: do as you wish but i'm not sure i have the patience to reply. i might just curse at your general direction and call you immature to show i disagree. :p

DYK that death is never painful? only the process can be.

and Undo, good decision because I was definitely not in the mood to discuss profoundly on this matter.

The father or the son, whatever all these people died or have killed over matters of opinion and beliefs. Which blows.

As George Carlin put it :
-Do you believe in God?
-Yes.
-Do you believe in my god?
-No
(man gets shot)
-My god has a bigger dick than your god!

UndoControl said:
^ :lol: Sad, but true.

Did you know that, even though God doesn't exist, it'll always be necessary to invent it?

Like the...er....holocaust perhaps......:OMG:

Sorry! Too controversial too controversial!!!

UndoControl said:
Did you know that, even though God doesn't exist, it'll always be necessary to invent it?

Of course, people who can't think for themselves have to believe in some greater power to blame for everything that happens down here. And don't get me started on the cult of guilt in religions ("I'm not worthy" and all that scrap). Religions could have been a great thing but through time they became huge sects and that's just sad.

I've always said it: One of the two greatest evils of modern times is monotheistic religions (and not because of their beliefs, but because they have become powerthirsty, hypocritical organizations which have endlessly lied to and stolen from people and have eventually taken over the world).

RampageSword said:
The father or the son, whatever all these people died or have killed over matters of opinion and beliefs. Which blows.

I agree. Man-made religious dogma is invalid, imo. It's not nice to fool with Mother Nature, though. ;)

As George Carlin put it :
-Do you believe in God?
-Yes.
-Do you believe in my god?
-No
(man gets shot)
-My god has a bigger dick than your god!

Haha! Classic. (Edit:) DYK that I also like Denis Leary's rants about his former religion in his Lock 'n Load vid, too. :D Ever see it?