Did you know...

Rampage: That's an interesting way to look at things. And a gay way too. No, seriously, it is interesting.

Now, to rip away all credibility from my previous paragraph (even though i did mean it seriously): Did you know that Dark Tranquillity's forum is the gayest forum ever?

...and that to love one you must love yourself before - and that this whole gayness thing on the DT forum is about to drive me nuts?

DotNoir said:
Did you know that in Finland it's snowing?

Did you know that Santa Claus lives in Finland?

Did you know that Lapland is an actual place and not a theme park?
Did you also know Lapland is not a strip bar?

DYK that "gay" meant "happy"
Then it meant "flaming, homosexual, fudgepacking, faggot"
Then it ended up meaning "dumb" or "stupid"

Pfffff... gay language issues. :p

DYK that one of the many slur words for 'gay' in italian comes from a dialect word meaning 'swiss soldier'?

@marduk: no, he's a british actor called christian coulson. he played the archvillain in harry potter (tom riddle/voldemort) and he once said in an interview that in order to better feel his character he kept on listening to heavy metal for months on end.

La Rocque said:
DYK that the Swiss Guard has been the chief protectors of the Pontiff for 500 years as of Jan. 22 2006 -

No, I did not know that but if it is true, I wouldn't be surprised.

DYK that I thoroughly enjoyed typing out and posting the words "flaming, homosexual, fudgepacking, faggot" in its non-inflammatory context above? ;)

@hyena since Tom Marvollo Riddle is an acronim (edit:anagram) to I am Lord Voldermort and you as i recall had something like Riddle me this? in your tittle bar (edit:custom user text) i was wondering if Riddle me this? is an anagram of something. Well is it? o_O

thanks marduk

DYK that ever since this thread came to be, every time I look at it I think of typing "did you know, that when it snows, my eyes become large and the light that you shine can be seen. Baby,I compare you to a kiss from a rose on the grey..."

and now I finally did it. Improvement!