Did you know...

wildfyr said:
(Edit:) DYK that I also like Denis Leary's rants about his former religion in his Lock 'n Load vid, too. :D Ever see it?

Haven't seen it but I will. Have you seen Robin Williams live on broadway? This guy blasts religion too once or twice.

Don't remember what the exact quote is but :

"-There's crucifixion, and resurrection and then BAM another 2000 years of guilt!"

RampageSword said:
Haven't seen it but I will. Have you seen Robin Williams live on broadway? This guy blasts religion too once or twice.

Don't remember what the exact quote is but :

"-There's crucifixion, and resurrection and then BAM another 2000 years of guilt!"

Was it called Live at The Met, or something along those lines? If so, I did, but it was a long time ago. I don't recall exact lines. Yes, Robin's good too.

Oh yes, DYK that we gotta take the power back?

wildfyr said:
Was it called Live at The Met, or something along those lines? If so, I did, but it was a long time ago. I don't recall exact lines. Yes, Robin's good too.

The show was called "Robin Williams, live on Broadway"

last night there was the opening ceremony for the winter olympics in torino - at some point every team had to walk down the aisle of the stadium to greet their fans. of course TV was all over them, so some of the athletes had signs with messages they wanted to show the world. a guy from the italian team was proudly displaying a sign that read 'METAL'. :)

The opening ceremony was awesome! And the first day almost brought us a medal in biathlon 20kms, but Marek Matiasko ended up 5th, which is the best weve ever done at WO. :cool:

Yo, thats gonna be great, our team could also do better than at the previous WO. We were 6th in Lillehammer and that was it, because after that we had to play that oh so fair qualification with only two NHL players allowed. So finally we are able to play in the final tournament. But taking into account our performance at the last World Cup, Im a bit pesimistic.