did you notice how many pretty girls are in this board?

that has to be the funniest thing that has happened to me in a while
well that happened once with a goth guy,I told my friend: look at that goth girl,she looks awful.
my friend: get glasses idiot,that's a guy,very feminine,but a guy
hehe

I once saw a Jerry Springer (or something trashy of that ilk ;)) devoted to people confessing to their partner that they were the same sex...funny stuff.

once I took a friend to a nightclub(he is from the country and it was his first time in mexico city) so he told me to go talk to a pair of girls who were looking at us
when I came back after the girls told me they wanted nothing to do with me there was this guy trying to hug my friend and he looked really scared
I laughed so hard I almost peed my pants

I can't figure out who the hottest girl here is... it's either Noga, Hiss or Ulla... or no no no! it's gotta be Santtu... or no.. Zeanra!!! no.. uhm... it's probably... uhm... oh fuck it, I'll go with INTERESTI mwahahahahahahaaaaaa!!!!!! :lol:

Once in 9th grade there was this goth person and I couldn't tell if it was a guy or a girl....

...to this day I'm not sure, looked very feminine and like he/she was probably on crack or something... coulda been a flat-chested chick but the clothes were so damn baggy so he/she coulda had tits... you see, this really annoys me :cry: