did you notice how many pretty girls are in this board?

There are indeed pretty girls here, and they seem to get prettier with each picture they post (Hiss, Nogie, Zeanra....). They're all the type of girl you could easily fall in love with... cute and beautiful... certainly the types im attracted to.

The fact all these girls are really great people as well just makes them even more attractive!

Here is a picture of me for those who are wondering what I look like.

My mother's family is from stafford england. My father is Cherokee.

camillac.nesbit1.jpg

Originally posted by Pancakes
Zeanra's the bestest...and Hiss :)

nuh uh... Noga is!!! ...and Hiss ;)

Originally posted by YaYo
There are indeed pretty girls here, and they seem to get prettier with each picture they post (Hiss, Nogie, Zeanra....). They're all the type of girl you could easily fall in love with... cute and beautiful... certainly the types im attracted to.

The fact all these girls are really great people as well just makes them even more attractive!

:worship: I couldn't have said it better myself

...*adds Ulla and Santtu to that comment*

I dunno, they all seem to be 'par-for-the-course' (rather average) to me........ both looks and personality........ :rolleyes:

*waits patiently to be stoned to death*

"Come on! I haven't got all day you know!" *sigh*

Originally posted by Bumblefoot
:eek: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THIS CANNOT BE ZEANRA IS MY ONE TRUE LOVE I'M MARRYING HER!!

please.... please no...... Zeanra i need you.... in my pants.... i mean in my... never mind i'm trapped in this hole now....
:devil:

My plan has already started working. Now she will see you for the PIG that you are. :p

Originally posted by Stygian Apothegm

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Spike
I dunno, they all seem to be 'par-for-the-course' (rather average) to me........ both looks and personality........

*waits patiently to be stoned to death*

"Come on! I haven't got all day you know!" *sigh*
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

same for me .. except hiss!

same for me .. except hiss!

Nah, your hotter than Hiss_! (But only just) Plus, all that though of you and Hiss_ in some lem-esbian action....... Roooowr! *Drool*