Dimebag is dead

Bought 3 Vulgar Videos From Hell from JB for AUD 21.99 and watching it right now, accompanied by a 6-pack of Cascade Premium. Every time Dime comes on screen, it’s all I can do not to cry, he's so full of life :(

Well. I'm a bit pissed as of now, but I spent the first 18 years of my life in India [I was born there] and Pantera was just what I needed after Def Leppard and Mötley Crüe saturated me with their sweetness. MC's self-titled album came out the same time as Pantera's FBD. I remember the covers shared some similarities, especially with regards to colour schemes. My favourite cassette retailer swore MC's newest effort was as heavy as FBD, but the truth exposed itself once I came home and popped them in. Shit, Dimebag made my ears bleed :)

More after I watch the DVD. Yeah!!!

Far Beyond Driven is the other Pantera album I have, I just found it. I can't remember if I liked it or not. Probably not, or I would have checked out their other stuff.

FBD is alot heavier the cowboys Spiffo. And I have had to old back from watching the vids, I wanna watch them, but I know seeing how full of life he was is just gonna annoy me at how short it has been cut

Yes I read that. I don't know whether to scowl in digust, or what, especially that part where he says it was originally done as a "promotion". In other news, did anyone else read that the day after Dime was shot, Paul Di'anno was attacked on stage in Israel?

The only thing I can think of is that Gene meant the caskets in general were promotional (they are being promoted as drinks coolers as well, for bars and stuff) not that he was going to give Dimebags family one for the promotional aspects of it. Fuck, surely even Gene Simmons wouldnt have the hide to do that.

Goreripper said:
Yes I read that. I don't know whether to scowl in digust, or what, especially that part where he says it was originally done as a "promotion". In other news, did anyone else read that the day after Dime was shot, Paul Di'anno was attacked on stage in Israel?
I heard this. It wasn't true. Apparently Di'anno was "accosted" by one person after a show who basically just yelled that he was ruining Maiden songs by singing them the way he did (more punky and growly). Paul then tried to attack him, and was hauled off by security. Paul was hauled off, not the yeller.