DIMEBAG/PANTERA TRIBUTE COVERS!!! - WITH POLL!!!

What Pantera songs to cover?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What you don't like that song?

Nah, that's just part of what Phil screams.

A few years back when everyone I knew started going round listening to Pantera that was the bit everyone would always remember "Euuurgghh, fuuckkiingg hoosstiille", lame I know, but fond memories :lol:

Sounds pretty tight dude for unquantized playing dude!

Thanks man :) Big on sample replacement up the ass but never thought the need for quantizing was great enough to justify the time put into it.

Anyway, if someone wants me to throw down some tracks for any songs, give me a holler :err:

Öwen;8739715 said:
Nah, that's just part of what Phil screams.

A few years back when everyone I knew started going round listening to Pantera that was the bit everyone would always remember "Euuurgghh, fuuckkiingg hoosstiille", lame I know, but fond memories :lol:

Ohh I see! Haha :headbang:

Thanks man :) Big on sample replacement up the ass but never thought the need for quantizing was great enough to justify the time put into it.

Anyway, if someone wants me to throw down some tracks for any songs, give me a holler :err:

Sure dude, I might start some work myself on Walk or I'm Broken :kickass:

For starters we need a list of all the musicians interested in making a contribution. Then we can subdivide into working groups for the songs we agree upon.

Dude if you could have Phil Vibes singing on this that would be awesome :) Or Jorge Rosado maybe ? :)

Can't wait to hear all those cover songs from you guys, i fuckin' love Pantera !!!
If i find a drum track on a song i can nail (guitar parts i mean) maybe i'll give it a try too.

Id be happy to mix and do RIMN with Hate 81 on vox, i can easily program the drums but if some one out there would like to do the drums, and any bassists for the part aswell, i can do the guitars, so id say on that side of things we're half way there for that tune!

Yeah, you can do the guitars for that song and Hate 81 can do the vocals, what we need now is the drums, I could try the bass but I'm sure there will be much better bassists on here who can do the bass track!

If by chance someone can provide a drums track for the song "living through me (hell's wrath)" from "The Great Southern Trendkill", I'd be totally in for the guitar parts, since this is a song i jam often with and can nail with some practice, not to mention this song is SICK and underestimated IMO.

Hey guys, Hate81 is currently on vox duies, and ive done some rough guitars, gnna track them properly in the next couple of weeks, im about 65% of the way through the drum programming (ignore the mistriggers, its caus my comp doesnt like me running more than 9 instances of drumagog!).

Just need a bassist now! drop me a PM if you wana get on board for this un!!

heres a rough version so you can have a taster, obvs whoever wants to do the bass ill do a version that means i can slot it into my session+click/tempo map!!

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/369408/MJ RIMN rough.mp3

Hey guys, Hate81 is currently on vox duies, and ive done some rough guitars, gnna track them properly in the next couple of weeks, im about 65% of the way through the drum programming (ignore the mistriggers, its caus my comp doesnt like me running more than 9 instances of drumagog!).

heres a rough version so you can have a taster, obvs whoever wants to do the bass ill do a version that means i can slot it into my session+click/tempo map!!

sounds very promising already ! nice job so far ! i love that song !

If by chance someone can provide a drums track for the song "living through me (hell's wrath)" from "The Great Southern Trendkill", I'd be totally in for the guitar parts, since this is a song i jam often with and can nail with some practice, not to mention this song is SICK and underestimated IMO.

Sure dude, I'll start working on the drum track now:)

Sounds awesome dude, I might try the bass, I'm just looking for a tab of it at the moment.