Dimmu Borgir

It depends on your concept of what Black metal is... Personally I don't like it. I find it quite plain and uninteresting. There's lots of better bands.

Did you make this thread only to promote yourself once again? :rolleyes:

He's flooding it nearly on every forum... :rolleyes: :Smug:

ps: Nope Dimmu Borgir is not the best. Stormbläst may be they only greatest released. That is the only released that has the BM feeling.

- red_beef

Originally posted by Sadistik
Dimmu bores me, and they couldn't beat Anorexia Nervosa for that style if they tried....

fucking yeah!!! Anorexia Nervosa beat Dimmu, COF and other keys oriented bands!

DB have some great songs (The insight and the catharsis, Spellbound, Alt lys... , Stormblåst e.t.c) but they are FAR from being the best BM-band. At least, that`s my opinion. Funny thing I took the time to answer this thread in the first place, cuz I fuckin` hate it when you :Spam: your shit all over in every forum.:mad:

I would recommend you to promote your shit here: http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/f139/s

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Mark
This forum is for plugging your wares - your zine, your band, your service (however tenuous to the metal scene), and it should be the ONLY forum you plug it in. We have created this forum to try and cut down on the commercial posts being posted everywhere - please use this forum for that kind of thing.

Cheers
Mark
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I mean this seriously, otherwise this thread is getting moved there...