Discuss Recent Purchases

JonnyD said:
lol thats cool! ... SD is Excellent! even better than S.O.S. ... I would love it if they could get ML and Symphorce at PP6!!! Twice Second is Still Kicking my ass and is becoming one of my Favorites for the year

That would be groovy baby! :loco:

I have heard like 3 The Haunted albums and 1 "At the Gates" album I still cant decide if I like them or not :erk: as for Damage Plan :yuk: arent they terrible I would have left early too :D

And Black Wings is an Excellent Cd!!!! I like it Much Better than Evil Star!!!

You know, I liked the Haunted much better live than their CD, it's just OK! As for Damageplan I was not impressed at all! It sounds very FLAT, I want my Pantera back dammit! :erk:

BTW, I think I like Black Wings better myself as well :headbang:

And...on to recent purchases:
Queensryche-rage for order (remastered w/extra tracks)
Savatage-Gutter Ballet
Malmsteen-Marching out

Pabla said:
You know, I liked the Haunted much better live than their CD, it's just OK! As for Damageplan I was not impressed at all! It sounds very FLAT, I want my Pantera back dammit! :erk:
Have you heard Pantera "Power Metal"? its an Excellent album :D
Pabla said:
BTW, I think I like Black Wings better myself as well :headbang:

And...on to recent purchases:
Queensryche-rage for order (remastered w/extra tracks)
Savatage-Gutter Ballet
Malmsteen-Marching out
I LOVE Savatage! that album is a classic!

I picked up
Danzig I
Danzig-Circle of snakes
Into Eternity-S/t

Danzig has been rocking my world the last 2 weeks or so its taken aloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time for me to really get Into Danzig I used to call it Blandzig :loco:

JonnyD said:
Have you heard Pantera "Power Metal"? its an Excellent album :D

I LOVE Savatage! that album is a classic!

I picked up
Danzig I
Danzig-Circle of snakes
Into Eternity-S/t

Danzig has been rocking my world the last 2 weeks or so its taken aloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time for me to really get Into Danzig I used to call it Blandzig :loco:
:OMG: about time you gave Danzig a chance! He is one of my top favorites, I fucking love all his stuff! :headbang: I'll be catching his gig in LA DEC 30th... I've got my tickets :heh:
You NEED to pick up Danzig 2-4, skip 5 by all means :ill: 666 is just OK, and 7 gets him back to the right track again :)

JonnyD said:
Yeeehaw I got my copy of Morgana Lefay - Fata Morgana in the Mail yesterday! its awsome! :headbang:

Really? I only have 2 albums by them and I don't think that's one of them :erk: might have to check it out... do tell me more!

Pabla said:
:OMG: about time you gave Danzig a chance! He is one of my top favorites, I fucking love all his stuff! :headbang: I'll be catching his gig in LA DEC 30th... I've got my tickets :heh:
You NEED to pick up Danzig 2-4, skip 5 by all means :ill: 666 is just OK, and 7 gets him back to the right track again :)
hehehe yeah it is about time! his music is incredible! I have been learning to play Danzig 1 on my bass its fairly easy but its my goal to eventually learn the whole record :) .... Your Lucky!!!! Danzig came to Vermont 10 1/2 years ago when he was touring with Metallica and hasnt returned since ... as amatter of fact nobody has hahaha cept for Godsmack once and Clutch is hear alot hahaha anyways I have a copy of 4 on cassette just listened to it yesterday asa matter of fact its great! ... I remember when 5 came out I heard about 5 seconds of it and it was terrible ... so terrible I never forgot ... it was like some kind of Tramua(sp) my next Danzig will be 2 and then 7 ... and I was also eyeballing Black Aria...I have heard some bad things about it but I'm curious

Pabla said:
Really? I only have 2 albums by them and I don't think that's one of them :erk: might have to check it out... do tell me more!
The 2 you have are "knowing Just as I" and "Secret Doctrine" hahaha see I have good memory ... its a Great cd ... its a compilation of songs from the first 4 albums with exception to "Symphony ..." .. it Kicks ass from start to Finish! ... I highly Suggest you Check out "Lefay-S.o.S." *Drools* thats a great one too :D ... but in my pro opinion you wouldnt go wrong with "Fata Morgana" ...

A couple I picked up to day While Christmas shopping

Black Sabbath - Cross Purposes ... Tony Martin Era Sabbath has caught my ear lately
Falconer - The Scepter of Deception ...This one is both great and intensely boring:p

Holy shit! It's been a while since I have posted my latest purchases etc...I've gotten about 15 new items since then... :loco: post coming soon

JonnyD said:
I just got Tad Morose - Undead in the Mail Yesterday ... its a Fantastic Album!!!!

That is indeed a great one! Thanks for reminding me...haven't listened to it in a while! :worship:

Pabla said:
Post yours and I'll post mine :err: :D

Plus I got 7 more over the weekend... :dopey:
OK! :D

its not alot but here goes

Blaze - As Live as it gets .....(Blaze Rules!)

Death - Live in LA

Damageplan - New Found Power

Pantera - Reinventing the Steel (Its Much better than I remember it being)

Savatage - Poets and Madmen (German Import that came in a Box with a poster and a sticker)

Yyrkoon - Dying Sun (Melodic-ish Thrash/Death metal with Shades of Black M and Into Eternity)

Lamb of God - Ashes of the Wake (Not bad ... but not as good as ppl told me it was .... they sound like they wish they were Pantera)

and I have coming in the Mail soon

Derek Sherinian - Black Utopia
and
Wuthering Heights - To Travel For Evermore (an interesting side note .. this album Features Kristen "Krille" Andren Fomer singer of Tad Morose on Vocals)

Thats it not much by my Normal standards but I am saving up for a new guitar so my Cd budget has suffered :loco: