Disturbing dream...........

Raven

Nothing ever begins.
Aug 31, 2001
on paradoxical ground
Visit site
For some unknown reason, Warrel, Jim, and Jeff popped up in my dreams last night. I was in my local music store (they just sell instruments and I teach guitar and piano there), when Jim and Jeff walked in. They were just browsing, and I was looking through new books to use in my teaching. I came across an old metal history encyclopedia, and when I flipped to the Nevermore page, there was a picture of Warrel playing nude volleyball. I showed the photo to Jim and Jeff and we all had a good laugh over it, and then Jeff and I started playing guitar. That was it. Why in the hell am I dreaming about WD nude? And why was he playing volleyball? (And no, don't do a Freud analogy..........I have no desire to see WD without clothes on).

Had a similiar experience. Thank god it didn't have packages. I couldn't walk, it was at night. I was with Van, Jim, and Warrel. We found a shopping cart, pitch black but with like head lights shining so we could see. (Dreams, whatever. They do what they do.) And I got my ass in the shopping cart, but Jim was the designated pusher, and he wouldn't push me. Then they all laughed at me. Much like they would in real life...damn! Jim was BRUTALLY CRUEL TO ME. I vaguely remember Jim tipping me and my fucking shopping cart over!! HAHA. I have no idea where we were going, why we were there, nothing.

Hey, at least Raven got to play guitar with Jeff. It was still a good dream, in that case!

i had a dream like 2 nights ago that i was making out with some cute twins that i know...that doesnt have anything to do with nevermore but its the only dream i can actually remember from like the last 6 months haha.
-neal