Do you believe?

Looking for a Job said:
because i have common sense

noone has common sense. everyone has sinned. we are all wrong. we are all imperfect. we don't know anything. fact is only person that does is God. cuz he created everything. only way to know anything is to admit that you know nothing and submit to God cuz he died for us, so that our imperfect sinful nature was put on HIM. thats the real meaning of life. he sacrificed himself so that we would live! all you have to do is admit you are wrong, and acknowledge him. sad thing is, everyone thinks they are right and they have everything figured out.

didnt mean to call out trey, but it illustrates my point.yes demons and angels are real. that accounts for the "unexplained." and when you die, you go to heaven or hell. if you try to live your life by your own rules, then im sorry, but you'll never find "happiness." i know cuz ive seen it in my own life. lusting living for my own pleasure, drinking etc. it never satisfies. only one thing will ever satisfy...eternally! anyways. thats all i have to say.

thats the truth. flame away!

zakk wylde child laiho said:
noone has common sense. everyone has sinned. we are all wrong. we are all imperfect. we don't know anything. fact is only person that does is God. cuz he created everything. only way to know anything is to admit that you know nothing and submit to God cuz he died for us, so that our imperfect sinful nature was put on HIM. thats the real meaning of life. he sacrificed himself so that we would live! all you have to do is admit you are wrong, and acknowledge him. sad thing is, everyone thinks they are right and they have everything figured out.

didnt mean to call out trey, but it illustrates my point.yes demons and angels are real. that accounts for the "unexplained." and when you die, you go to heaven or hell. if you try to live your life by your own rules, then im sorry, but you'll never find "happiness." i know cuz ive seen it in my own life. lusting living for my own pleasure, drinking etc. it never satisfies. only one thing will ever satisfy...eternally! anyways. thats all i have to say.

thats the truth. flame away!

God is a douche bag.

lol. i knew there would be instant flaming. and no, the music i listen to doesnt have anything to do with if im right or not. some people like PT on here some don't. that doesnt make them wrong about things. and btw i dont really listen to that band much anymore, that was before i got into other metal like opeth. but anyway.

lol. i knew there would be instant flaming. and no, the music i listen to doesnt have anything to do with if im right or not. some people like PT on here some don't. that doesnt make them wrong about things. and btw i dont really listen to that band much anymore, that was before i got into other metal like opeth. but anyway.

most retarded post #2

and no, the music i listen to doesnt have anything to do with if im right or not.

sorry, wrong again

you forgot to read Ecclesiastes 4222:007 which reads "bodom is garbage, all of their fans are wrong always"

that's the only passage in the bible that's right

no no, you misunderstood. that i have never seen them was not my grounds for being skeptical. my grounds are my beliefs. if i see one, then i'll let ya know.

Wow...I leave for a couple hours and what do you know, the thread actually grew!

I never stated my own views in my original post...so...

I do believe in ghosts. I can't prove they exist, but there is no proof they don't. And sometimes odd things happen for which I have no logical explanation. My mind is therefore open until (if ever) I have reason to believe otherwise.

Yeah Ghostbuster's ruled. As did Ghostbuster's 2. Especially when evil spirit Vigo or whatever his name was spouts some of the most awesome black metal shit after he got resurrected. I'm going to go try and find the quote right now

Prince Vigo: On a mountain of skulls, in a castle of pain, I sat on a throne of blood! What was will be! What is will be no more! Now is the season of evil!

Heeheehee. Can you tell I'm giggling?