Do you like to stay up at night!

Do you like to stay up at night?

• Yep

Votes: 38 79.2%
  • Nope

Votes: 10 20.8%

• Total voters
sometimes I love waking up early in the morning when it's nice and shiny and not too hot
although I do tend to stay up late a lot (3-5 in the monring)
so I guess I generally dislike sleeping
although sometimes I just love sleeping..

I'm confused :(

I'm a night person and I'm constantly struggling to fix it. Any time I have more than a few days off, my sleeping patterns start to slip and I end up going to bed at 6 or 8 in the morning and sleeping until 2 or 4 in the afternoon. It's been worse, too. Makes it really bad in the winter...asleep and it's just getting light, awake and it's getting dark.

I like the calm state of the night. I find it very relaxing. don't have to deal with the hussle and bussle of the daily grind that way. Less egos to deal with.

I work 3rd shift, and have for the past 8 years. I loved it at first, but not I hate it. I want to sleep like a normal person. So I guess my answer is no.

I think that's the point. We just want no necessities.
When I'm not forced to anything normall I'm awake until midnight or a bit longer. So I think that would be my natural sleeping behaviour.

I fully believe that human clock isn't always 24 hours long..
my preferable rhythm is about 17-18 hours awake, followed by about 9 hours sleep.. i tend to turn around my days quite often..

(that is, when i am not working, and going to work 6 am.. those days i fall asleep about 12 pm and sleep until 5-5.30...)

I really, really REALLY like staying up at night. In fact, so much so it may be ruining and affecting my life. I sometimes even go for walks with my ipod on at 2-3 in the morning. It's just such an amazing feeling. It almost feels like you're the ONLY one in the neighbourhood...only during this time can you truly feel at peace.

I like to stay up at night, here in Finland in the summertime it's always quite bright outside. The nights are really bright so it's hard to sleep even if you want to.

when i got some important stuff to do during the day its no problem, but i'm most creative during the night, as if the stillness speaks to me.

i could stay up all night while being creative and then sleep till 1PM with no regret if the creative work was fruitful.

I quit work at 4 AM and now at 9 AM I'm ready for a short nap. (I have been tuning in for :worship: Emperors gig later on today.) It's the usual rhythm. If I sleep at all it's between 5 AM and 12. So I guess I like staying up. And I never could get up in the morning.

And that too.
the job also permits me to observe the craziest of humans in the world, and to interact with them accordingly.

My most crazy parties all took part at night. I remember standing in Germany watching Amon Amarth at 2 am and the party after it... One of my fondest memories. When things like that happen you don't want to sleep at all. So I vote for yes (that's probably because I like booze and to get drunk at 3 pm is kind of... strange.

I hate the fact that people's days start at like 6-8am.

I'm DEFINITELY a night person... I'm on holidays atm and go to bed at around 5-7am and get up around 12-1pm... My body just prefers it. I can never get to sleep any earlier even if I try.

Can someone please let me know of any good jobs that fit my body clock? Would be much appreciated, cheers :p

Probably a night person, but I'm having the same problem some other people here have. I have to adapt to the normal day routine. 5 hours sleep a night used to be enough for me, but unfortunately not anymore. Most of the time I have to force myself to go to sleep in the evening, otherwise there's nothing left of me the next morning.