• Yes

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • No

Votes: 22 91.7%

• Total voters

TRrEiTxIxRiE DTrash

New Metal Member
Apr 14, 2001
Dunno why I did this heheh, just cruious I spose, and trying to find reasons not to be doing homework right now haha.

So who smokes and who doesn't?

Personally I don't coz I don't see the point.

No, it's a very silly thing to do. I don't understand why people do it - and as someone who never succumbed to peer pressure, I don't see that as an excuse.

Maybe people who smoke at concerts spend so much money on fags (cigarettes, I mean!) that they can't afford internet access? Another reason not to smoke - why waste away your life smoking when you can waste away your life on the net? :) I know which one works for me!

Ever gone out with someone who did, that aweful taste in their mouth when you Kiss... yuk..

And the smell, clothes hair...

no thanks...

However, alcohol... yum !

Originally posted by Los4words
Ever gone out with someone who did, that aweful taste in their mouth when you Kiss... yuk..

And the smell, clothes hair...

Been there, done that. Didn't last long either and I'll never do it again.

My girlfriend recently moved out of home where there lived three other smokers (she being the only non-smoker).
It's gonna take months to get the damn smell out of her doona and matress.:yuk:

I just don't get why people would spend money to smell bad and give themselves lung problems heheh.

I'd noticed though that a lot less people are smoking now compared to say 10 years ago... this poll kinda proves it too. :) 15 to 2.... rokkin! :D

I quit when i was 18 just before my first son was born...i started when i was 10, very young when i look back at it, problem is sometimes ya get pissed and really start tonguing for a smoke, or cigar..whatever's goin at the time

One of my rules is never be with anyone who smokes.
My ex used to smoke a cigar every now and then and boy did it piss me off he was not allowed near me at all for the entire night if he chose to have one then when we got home I would sleep on the couch so I didn't have to smell it.
I hate the smell big time...why you can often find me getting fresh air a lot at gigs!