Do you smoke?

Yes or No

• Yes

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • No

Votes: 22 91.7%

• Total voters
The smell is worst at gigs. And when you get home, your clothes and hair stink but you're too tired to shower so you wake up in the morning and your bed stinks too lol.

Originally posted by The Trooper
The smell is worst at gigs. And when you get home, your clothes and hair stink but you're too tired to shower so you wake up in the morning and your bed stinks too lol.

actually I hate it that much that 90% of the time I shower...the other 10% I am way to drunk or have something to occupy me:lol:

I don't smoke, I don't drink and I don't do drugs.

Furthermore I have no patience or sympathy for people who do any of those things so much that they become addicted and ruin their own lives as well as someone else's. So there :p.

I do, however, read a lot, watch far too much television, deafen myself with music on a daily basis and can often be found looking at pictures of scantily clad women ;).

Spiff is most wise. Peer pressure is no excuse for anything, and those who give into it have no self-respect IMHO.

W

Originally posted by Wrathchild
I don't smoke, I don't drink and I don't do drugs.

Furthermore I have no patience or sympathy for people who do any of those things so much that they become addicted and ruin their own lives as well as someone else's. So there :p.

That reminds me of Paul's quote from The Decline Of Western Civilization II video.... about how he doesnt understand why you'd want to hurt yourself because the prospect of becoming a dead rock star like Hendrix isn't very attractive, you'd much rather be alive. Again Paul, rock on! :worship:

Paul is a champ haha.

I dont do drugs either. Stupid. I do drink but not excessively. A nice beer now and then, and the occasional nite of getting plastered... but not very often.