Dobermann

Originally posted by Dark_Jester
seventi, out of curiousity, what is that on your avatar pic? To me, it seems like a slightly pissed off looking rabbit (ducks the expected blow).
Seems like a man with upper half of the head missing, the grey thing is his coat.
Also looks like a donkey.

David: i like the song too, even though rahvin thinks it's a snoozefest. :rolleyes:

rahvin: as for my zzz's, i thought you were agreeing about the off-topic avatar discussion that became of this thread. that's what i was referring to anyway, and thus the chat forum comment.

sorry for the confusion. i hope mention of the P3 recording was not violative of the rules, because i was under the impression that discussing THE DISTRIBUTION OF such recordings was the major no-no. ???

clarification would help here, i suppose, if available.

thanks

@wildfyr: He's apologizing about some pause, and then saying something about the venue. Nothing pertaining to Dobermann...

Originally posted by wildfyr
rahvin: as for my zzz's, i thought you were agreeing about the off-topic avatar discussion that became of this thread. that's what i was referring to anyway, and thus the chat forum comment.

you were right, that's what i was agreeing on. :)

Originally posted by wildfyr

sorry for the confusion. i hope mention of the P3 recording was not violative of the rules, because i was under the impression that discussing THE DISTRIBUTION OF such recordings was the major no-no. ???

clarification would help here, i suppose, if available.

no violation of forum rules occurred, if that's what you're referring to. it is ok to mention any sort of illicit situation, up to and including genocide, as long as no direct links to - say - download mass murderers are given.

rahvin.

> no violation of forum rules occurred, if that's what you're referring to.

phew.

> it is ok to mention any sort of illicit situation, up to and including genocide, as long as no direct links to - say - download mass murderers are given.

that's very reassuring. thanks. please do keep us posted on any new developments regarding that sensitive issue.