Does he deserve that much credit?

Sinner Rider said:
Thanks for keeping me in line, no I'm 19. I won't be 20 untill September. Where are you from? New England? Minnesota is really nothing but a freaking tundra. I can't wait to travel soon with my job. My good friend is from Maine, I have always wanted to go there to see the whales.

:D your welcome, your a month younger than my X hahaha... I am from Vermont to be exzact ..... its all snow and fukin little mountains here and theres a weekend in july when we get summer! so thats nice... I''v been out to see those Whales they are fukin cool! .... So like When I'm rich and Famous your gonna be My Travel Agent person right? :D

You don't have to rich! That is what I'm here for, to find you the best deals. I was just goofing off yesterday and found some great deals to Napa Valley for $120.00 roundtrip for 5 days. It was from Chicago Ohare though. But still cheap! The thing about the perks in the job is that they wine and dine you as an agent for little or nothing so you will sell it or recommend it to cleints. Not to mention they never sail a cruise ship empty. They will throw agents on for free.

Sinner Rider said:
You don't have to rich! That is what I'm here for, to find you the best deals. I was just goofing off yesterday and found some great deals to Napa Valley for $120.00 roundtrip for 5 days. It was from Chicago Ohare though. But still cheap! The thing about the perks in the job is that they wine and dine you as an agent for little or nothing so you will sell it or recommend it to cleints. Not to mention they never sail a cruise ship empty. They will throw agents on for free.

hahaha no shit it looks like your going into the right line of work there .....
I might just have to have you help me outwith travel needs since I'm just a rockheaded Bass player!

I play a little bass, I have a 79 Kramer, white, mint!!! It's way to big for me though I'm small, so it looks kinda funny. The neck is way too wide for my pussy women hands. I need a guitar size bass, I would never sell it, it's my baby.

Sinner Rider said:
I play a little bass, I have a 79 Kramer, white, mint!!! It's way to big for me though I'm small, so it looks kinda funny. The neck is way too wide for my pussy women hands. I need a guitar size bass, I would never sell it, it's my baby.

Damn I have a 84' Aria Pro 2 zzb Deluxe that would be perfect for ya ... the neck is to narrow for my big powerful man hands....lol sorry... and its pretty small in general .... I could prolly never part with it though... hahaha the dude that gave it to me would prolly kill me :p but .. its Basiclly an Explorer with Sharper points.... My Baby at the moment is my Jackson CMG *Drools* its the best Playing Bass Guitar I have ever had(I have 6 at the moment)

Good friend and best bass player I've ever seen just bought a custom Iron bird. Cost him a pretty penny. I don't play much anymore to busy and I have nails at the moment. If you only what it was like to play with nails, lets just say It dosen't work. You get this horrible sound. I need new pick ups as well, mine are rusted. But going to school is spendy, so I can't afford much. My ideal bass would still have to a small BC Rich they just look so cool, I would perfer blood red.....someday...

Sinner Rider said:
Good friend and best bass player I've ever seen just bought a custom Iron bird. Cost him a pretty penny. I don't play much anymore to busy and I have nails at the moment. If you only what it was like to play with nails, lets just say It dosen't work. You get this horrible sound. I need new pick ups as well, mine are rusted. But going to school is spendy, so I can't afford much. My ideal bass would still have to a small BC Rich they just look so cool, I would perfer blood red.....someday...

I have a Bc Rich Platnum Warlock ....... hahahah My X used to try and play with nails and never had much luck .... The Pickups on that Aria are completely rusted out and I have no idea what kind they are I'v never seen anything like em ..... but yeah I understand money ya never get enough of it and it just sucks lol .... if you can find a small rich They are all pretty big atleast when it comes to the Bass Guitars

Sinner Rider said:
I see what your saying, I understand. Your right but I wouldn't consider myself in my generation because I'm not like most people my age. That's why I was in a band with people in their 30's. I listen to music that was made when I was born. I have 1 female friend because I hate the whole attiude of women. I perfer to go fishing and smoke a joint rather than shop or gossip. I perfer to listen to REAL heavy metal and expand my music rather then freak out about what in the hell I'm going to wear. Don't get me wrong I don't look like a man or am I a dike. But I suppose that is why I wouldn't consider myself in my own generation, I'm a ashamed of what it is. I would wish I could grown up in a time when the music I love was there, god I'd give my arm to see the powerslave tour or the defenders of the faith tour. You guys are great though, atleast you don't bash the shit out of me for trying to get out my own time. I have always been the baby in the group and always had to defend myself, amongst people who thought either I wasn't metal enough because of my age or gender. But the truth is, I'm more metal then most of the fuckers these days.

sorry sinner,i hope i didnt upset you,i really didnt meant to.i dont know about earlier in your life,but you seem to have a really cool attitude now.
age is such a funny thing.the good thing about it is that after you hit 20,no one really notices how old you are,you are just an adult(unless you behave like jonnyd,when they realise your still a pesky kid at heart!!!only joking fella.).
i think lots of people suffer it to one degree or another-they feel that they would haveslotted into another generation a bit better.i'm lucky,i started listening to metal around 85,when i was 13 or 14,and there was good fresh bands just coming through-bay area thrash was my life for 5 years after that!
really didnt mean any offence,hope none was taken. :wave:

baldyboy said:
sorry sinner,i hope i didnt upset you,i really didnt meant to.i dont know about earlier in your life,but you seem to have a really cool attitude now.
age is such a funny thing.the good thing about it is that after you hit 20,no one really notices how old you are,you are just an adult(unless you behave like jonnyd,when they realise your still a pesky kid at heart!!!only joking fella.).
i think lots of people suffer it to one degree or another-they feel that they would haveslotted into another generation a bit better.i'm lucky,i started listening to metal around 85,when i was 13 or 14,and there was good fresh bands just coming through-bay area thrash was my life for 5 years after that!
really didnt mean any offence,hope none was taken. :wave:

Not at all, in fact you were right. I just don't want to execpt it. That's a nice bass. I only wish that I could play better. Funny thing is that I started with Nirvana. Haha! Anyways thanks for being a cool guy.

JonnyD said:
I have a Bc Rich Platnum Warlock ....... hahahah My X used to try and play with nails and never had much luck .... The Pickups on that Aria are completely rusted out and I have no idea what kind they are I'v never seen anything like em ..... but yeah I understand money ya never get enough of it and it just sucks lol .... if you can find a small rich They are all pretty big atleast when it comes to the Bass Guitars

I found one a few months back, used but great shape. I don't recall what kind (yeah, I already admitted to being a stoner), looked similar to a warlock. It had that devil head shit, anyway the fit was perfect. I would have walked a happy camper if I could have afforded that baby. Somewhere in the 500.00 range. Not bad but school isn't cheap, along with the bills. I think Ibanaz are usually small aren't they? Well smaller than a Kramer.

Sinner Rider said:
I see what your saying, I understand. Your right but I wouldn't consider myself in my generation because I'm not like most people my age. That's why I was in a band with people in their 30's. I listen to music that was made when I was born.

Glad you didn't take my post the wrong way, Sinner. Looks like you're gonna fit right in around here. :)

Nice to have another musician on the board. Do you have any recordings of you band? Some of us have been sharing our home recordings, got 2 discs setting here of primo JonnyD wanking.... ummm.. I mean thrashing... :D And I think Baldy is in a band. :D

One of the first REAL guitars I ever owned was a BC Rich Warlock (Platinum) back in about 1986. I'd went into the shop to get a Kramer and went home with a Warlock... :lol:

Greeno said:
Glad you didn't take my post the wrong way, Sinner. Looks like you're gonna fit right in around here. :)

Nice to have another musician on the board. Do you have any recordings of you band? Some of us have been sharing our home recordings, got 2 discs setting here of primo JonnyD wanking.... ummm.. I mean thrashing... :D And I think Baldy is in a band. :D

lol Wanking hahahaha I thought I sent you the wrong discs :yell:

Sinner Rider said:
I found one a few months back, used but great shape. I don't recall what kind (yeah, I already admitted to being a stoner), looked similar to a warlock. It had that devil head shit, anyway the fit was perfect. I would have walked a happy camper if I could have afforded that baby. Somewhere in the 500.00 range. Not bad but school isn't cheap, along with the bills. I think Ibanaz are usually small aren't they? Well smaller than a Kramer.

Hmmmm I think you could do well with an Ibanez They are Light and Easy to play :)

baldyboy said:
you did the right thing greeno-kramers are for pussies,real men use bc rich!
:headbang:

My BC Rich was not a man's guitar!
Here's what heppened. I went to this big sale that a local shop has every year, it's insain, stuff is way cheap!!!!!! Anyway, I went in to get a Kramer but they were all sold out, so after getting all pissed off I saw this BC Rich for like half the price of the Kramer...... the only problem was that it was painted purple metal flake, this was the year of Poison you knw. :) I was so determined to get a guitar that day that I walked home with that thing!! :lol: Don't know what I was thinking! I only kept it for a year or two and traded it on something else, it played like shit. Over the years I've had around 30 guitars and I can say without a doubt that that BC Rich was one of the worst if not THE worst guitars I ever owned. It just may have been a bad one, that one in a thousand one, but it made me never want to own another one..... unless it be an American made model.

yeah your right greeno-bc rich do look great,but on the whole all the ones i've played and the two i've owned suck when it comes to actually using them for something.spikey as you like but damn,are they shit to play.i'd still buy one over the kramer mind you.

Greeno said:

One of the first REAL guitars I ever owned was a BC Rich Warlock (Platinum) back in about 1986. I'd went into the shop to get a Kramer and went home with a Warlock... :lol:

Actually the band I was in I didn't play bass, I was lead vocals. I wanted to do some 80's sounding rock vocals. Kind of like a Doro, (I'm not that good) but they had a different idea. Ever heard of nightwish, GAY, that is what they wanted mixed with some thrashy king diamond riffs. Mixing that shit doesn't work. I quite for several reasons, I lack confidence, and two I hate high female vocals. I don't like female vocals at all really, I just wanted to sing. I'm still great friends with the guys, I just wanted to goof off and make covers and write shit, but they would not do a cover at all. It was serious we needed to start recording, blah, blah. I quite about the time they wanted to put me on t-shirts and start selling them. I think it fun just to fuck around and do some cool cover like priest, kiss, and twisted sister. I don't want do to anything serious. I know I have cd without me, just the guitarist and drummer, somewhere???I may have one or two with the vocals? I can try to find it, but I have a few hundred cd's around here, so it might take a while.

JonnyD said:
Hmmmm I think you could do well with an Ibanez They are Light and Easy to play :)
Yeah, I think that is what I need something small. I'm 5'2 with small tiny women hands. I'm not complaining it's better than having man hands! It just sucks playing any instrument with strings and a neck. Another thing is that I have a hard time playing with pick, I can't do it. That is why I could never play guitar, it's way easier for me to use my fingers. Once again with nails that dosen't work.