Dragonforce changed my life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter should listen to RATM to get really pissed, then listen to <insert most depressive band ever>, then see what hope he/she(?) has left, because during his/her listen we steal his/hers Dragonforce albums. By the way, I do not dislike Dragonforce.

Tangentially, poster of thread no. 21, Jamie Sykes was drummer for Burning Witch, but now in the exponentially better The Enchanted - officially the best UG British band going.

Carcassian said:
Tangentially, poster of thread no. 21, Jamie Sykes was drummer for Burning Witch, but now in the exponentially better The Enchanted - officially the best UG British band going.

Alright, thanks man.

YW. Great band - they have a webiste with MP3's, I believe. Very different to Burning Witch though...be warned! MOre like a (much) better version of ATG circa Terminal Spirit Disease

Any fool knows that Sagat is the one true Emperor - not only of Mua Thai, but of combat in general.

In SvC: Chaos, he even gets into a beef with God. Beat that, so-called Ryu.

Ken> Ryu btw

Ryu was the one who kicked Sagat's ass, That's why Sagat invented Tiger Uppercut, because Ryu defeated Sagat with Shoryuken.

Ryu>Ken>Chun-Li>Ibuki>Sagat

just by the by anyone who thought i actually wrote the OP is a fucking moron, thats the funniest shit ive ever read

Spectacular Views said:
just by the by anyone who thought i actually wrote the OP is a fucking moron, thats the funniest shit ive ever read

Riiiiight...

I'd have to say if any person/band has changed my life it would be Chuck Schuldiner/Death.

KEN KEN KEN KEN KEN KEN KEN KEN KEN KEN KEN KEN KEN KEN KEN KEN KEN KEN KEN KEN KEN KEN KEN KEN KEN KEN KEN KEN KEN KEN KEN KEN KEN KEN KEN KEN KEN KEN KEN KEN KEN KEN KEN KEN KEN KEN KEN KEN KEN KEN KEN KEN KEN KEN KEN KEN KEN KEN KEN KEN is the fucking best! :kickass:

Status
Not open for further replies.