Dragonlady's Avatars

bender the offender said:
just let em be, if she likes changing her avatar pics, whats the matter with that? or you just feel envy.

eh what the fuck are you on about? i never said anything about avatars, that was some other post by someone else, though it was funny like, shut it! what you on about? :erk:

this is all getting a bit confusing.

btw, who's that person on the avatar of breaklose and snow2fall?? now thats confusing.

ikeaboy said:
eh what the fuck are you on about? i never said anything about avatars, that was some other post by someone else, though it was funny like, shut it! what you on about? :erk:

my apologizes Ado, i didnt mean to offend you, feel free to report me as just stupid mehdi says. if someones the idiot here is you!

my apologizes Ado, i didnt mean to offend you, feel free to report me as just stupid mehdi says. if someones the idiot here is you!

ah i like how you got the 'idiot' bit in there at the end, i have to laugh...fuck off!

youre now blocked! :D

fj-leeches-welfare.png