dt forum members pictures page.

UndoControl said:
Who was Falco?

[url='http://www.falco.net/]he[/url] is one of the most influential disco-rock musicians to get hit songs climb the european charts in the early nineties. his music was bombastic and tacky, full of nonsense and irony, but enough originality and skill to be remembered to this day. you might - although as years go by this statement gets less and less accurate - remember him for rock me amadeus and der kommissar. he was from austria, and more gay than a mauve hippo dressed up as a ballerina.

UndoControl said:
Thanks for that info. I never knew the man or his stuff. Should i check it out?

for comedy reasons, i would say yes. just don't expect it to touch any emotional chord, except the pink one. download wiener blut (the song) and you'll get an idea.

rahvin said:
[url='http://www.falco.net/]he[/url] he was from austria, and more gay than a mauve hippo dressed up as a ballerina.

I DID NOT know that he was gay o_O He always seemed like a ladies man. Are you sure about this Rahvin?

So his name was Falco... I didn't know that! I remember hearing one song from him, the one called "Rock me Amadeus".

Hehe I love that song, and I remember at one time it ws quite popular here.

rahvin said:
@opi: you know how much i love his music! now don't go macho macho on me. ;)
i know. that's why i went "huh!?" :guh:
but why would you think he was gay? because of the silly clothes? hey, it was the eighties, teh decade of bad taste, especially in matters of outer appearance :D

opacity said:
i know. that's why i went "huh!?" :guh:
but why would you think he was gay? because of the silly clothes? hey, it was the eighties, teh decade of bad taste, especially in matters of outer appearance :D

i guess i was thrown off by the lyrics of some songs, which - you have to admit - don't sound that masculine. i know it was the eighties, but this just enforces the suspicion that he was up to some fishy business behind the curtains. :p

then again, i'm far from considering being gay/bi/transgender a mark of shame, i merely wanted to paint the picture.

Arch said:
I'm volunteering to put up a Dark Tranquillity forum members pictures page since the last one is out of commissioned. Aside from your mugshot(s), submit any information about yourself for this new build, such as your age, location, websites, quotes or anything you would like to share. Private messaging me is fine. I'm also open for any suggestions for the page such as colors, fonts, themes, layouts, and so on.

Thanks.

Where's Arch?
Only person I've ever missed from this forum :cry: