dt forum members pictures page.

Taliesin said:
I just had this weird image of a sad little grammar nazi, masturbating over a dictionnary, omitting a sigh when he is done o_O

:lol::lol::lol:

*sigh* fucking grammar nubs...

@keyy: currently, there's only hyena (female of the species), nt3n (who's a he), hiljainen every once in a while (another girl), and myself (of the male persuasion). but there used to be more and they still come back every once in a while. i didn't spend nearly as much time as hyena in pavia: my knowing about vigevano comes from living in the northwest and having done my share of travelling around.

@hyena: i'm not entirely convinced that the expression means both years are following something, or that it's significantly different from your example with two songs. i'll check a couple of books, masturbate furiously, then get back to you.

Taliesin said:
I just had this weird image of a sad little grammar nazi, masturbating over a dictionnary, omitting a sigh when he is done o_O

Yeah, omitting sighs, how can you possibly do that when reading something like that? :lol: *sighs*
On the other hand, its ok, now we can be sure you are not a nazi of any kind. :p

marduk1507 said:
Yeah, omitting sighs, how can you possibly do that when reading something like that? :lol: *sighs*
On the other hand, its ok, now we can be sure you are not a nazi of any kind. :p

i'm glad not to be the one commenting on "omitting" this time. you know, i wouldn't want my hand to get tired or anything. ;)

rahvin said:
@keyy: currently, there's only hyena (female of the species), nt3n (who's a he), hiljainen every once in a while (another girl), and myself (of the male persuasion). but there used to be more and they still come back every once in a while. i didn't spend nearly as much time as hyena in pavia: my knowing about vigevano comes from living in the northwest and having done my share of travelling around.QUOTE]
Uh, i see! Italians will conquer the world! In the meanwhile we better get back to pictures ^^

marduk1507 said:
What, like before you had your doubts? :err:
I was quite proud of my choice of words actually, it sounded so.. witty and all :D

Taliesin said:
What, like before you had your doubts? :err:
I was quite proud of my choice of words actually, it sounded so.. witty and all :D

No, I didnt, but there were some rumours of Nazi seed and all, remember? ;)

Yeah, next time you want to emit something, be sure you know what it is. :lol:

UndoControl said:
Maybe i'm ruining some joke here, but just in case it wasn't a joke.. Wasn't he portuguese?

No. He was from Northern Italy.

Well, so they said in Sopranos :heh:

Cristoforo Colombo was Italian.

His trip was paid by the Spanish crown because the Republic of Genoa, whose inhabitants are proverbially stingy, would not pay. :p

Keyy said:
Since when nobody knows for sure?? On our nice italian text books they've always said he was italian ^^ (here comes my country pride)

He was first Italian immigrant :heh: