dt forum members pictures page.

Keyy said:
Since when nobody knows for sure?? On our nice italian text books they've always said he was italian ^^ (here comes my country pride)

So say our crappy Mexican textbooks, based on his family's testimonies, but there are a few weird historians who claim he might have been Spanish, Portuguese or Greek. And since nobody knows anything on Columbus before 1470, well, the questions are raised.

But yeah, chances are he was Italian indeed.

QRV said:
So say our crappy Mexican textbooks, based on his family's testimonies, but there are a few weird historians who claim he might have been Spanish, Portuguese or Greek. And since nobody knows anything on Columbus before 1470, well, the questions are raised.

But yeah, chances are he was Italian indeed.

Shhhhhh...we don't care about those weird historians... the point is that Italians are cool! :lol:

Taliesin said:
No I dont. Was I the nazi? :err:
You've kinda lost me here :err:

Ah fuck it, you once had a little controversy with LaRocque, I dont know what it was (probably some US vs teh world topic) and he called you a nazi seed. Do you copy what I copy? :heh:

Did he? Usually his posts turn into a big blur and I skip to the next one so I may not have read it.. or if I did, I erased it from my memory because it hurt too much o_O

No, I'm not bald... I just shave half my head. Not even shave it. I leave 1 cm on the left side and 10 cm on the other..

Tritonus said:
Where did the rest of my head go?

Oh, I saw an article in Rolling Stone mag about a guy, so bullet went through his skull and left his head in shape like that. Unluckily, he stayed alive.

Iraq, of course.

plintus said:
Oh, I saw an article in Rolling Stone mag about a guy, so bullet went through his skull and left his head in shape like that. Unluckily, he stayed alive.

Iraq, of course.

:lol:

Tritonus is baaaaaald.....

plintus said:

Iraq, of course.

Well thank you dear...

Tritonus said:
Well thank you dear...

Nah, your head is OK, it's just the light and hair-um-do which remind me of that :) I'll post a pic some time, if I didn't use that page in the toilet already :Smug: