ehm. you can't get in trouble for eating moles, can you?

coelacanth_M

human plant/container
Oct 17, 2003
Boston, MA
www.myspace.com
i'm a little worried now.

it seems my livejournal post about eating toby's moles has attracted a bit of attention on various internet forums for gross-out purposes - i've received a few hostile messages, etc.

you can't get in trouble for eating moles, right? as an experiment, research, etc?

secretsquirrl.jpg

this is probably the grossest thing i can think of, and yet i just ate a hardened vege-meatball out of an open pack and thought to myself "wow, stale mole-ball"

Mel Gibson Bio
Born:
3 January 1956, Peekskill, New York, USA.

Height:
5' 9"

Spouse
'Robyn Moore' (7 June 1980 - present); 7 children

Salary
Patriot, The (2000) $25,000,000 (USA)
Conspiracy Theory (1997) $20,000,000
Ransom (1996) $20,000,000
Lethal Weapon 3 (1992) $10,000,000
Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome (1985) $1,200,000 (Australia)
Mad Max 2: The Road Warrior (1981) $120,000 (Australia)
Mad Max (1979) $15,000 (Australia)

Mole Sauce

Ingredients
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1/2 cup shelled pumpkin seeds
1/4 cup shelled pistachio nuts
1/4 cup roasted pine nuts
2 poblano peppers
1 medium onion, quartered
1 teaspoon chili powder
1 teaspoon ground cumin
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon tamarind paste
1 tablespoon dark cane or corn syrup
1 teaspoon distilled white vinegar
1 cup plus 1 tablespoon olive oil
1/2 cup chicken stock
1/2 cup heavy cream

Instructions
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Place the nuts, peppers, and onions on a baking sheet. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon olive oil. Roast for 10 to 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and peel, seed and chop the peppers. In a food processor, combine the nuts, peppers, onions, chili powder, cumin, salt, tamarind paste, 1 tablespoon dark cane syrup, vinegar and olive oil. Puree until creamy, stopping once to scrape the sides of the bowl. Turn the sauce into a saucepan. Whisk in the chicken stock and cream. Bring the sauce up to a boil and reduce to a simmer. Cook for 2 minutes. Remove from the heat and keep warm.

buck up, old sport!

say, here's the famous account from mass murderer/cannibal Albert Fish on how to cook a boy:

"I came home with my meat. I had the front of his body I liked best. His monkey and pee wees and a nice little fat behind to roast in the oven and eat. I made a stew out of his ears -- nose -- pieces of his face and belly. I put onions, carrots, turnips, celery, salt and pepper. It was good.