ENGL Fireball Clip

It's a shame there's not some way of seeing when someone originally posted a message here. Oh wait...there's a date/time stamp on each message! Such a useful thing. ;) lol

i tried to quickly look for it but i couldnt hunt it down

it was a thread about a dude wanting his demo mixed for really cheap to nearly nothing. since the band got stiffed on recording

but i dont know anything really just what i have read here of course

i just noticed he never defended himself or posted anymore songs after that.

i tried to quickly look for it but i couldnt hunt it down

it was a thread about a dude wanting his demo mixed for really cheap to nearly nothing. since the band got stiffed on recording

but i dont know anything really just what i have read here of course

i just noticed he never defended himself or posted anymore songs after that.
that was my band, look on my early post history

Word? CJ has been absent for quite a while now.. i cant seem to reach him through myspace either, and he did not accept my friends request on myspace.

Something's up/wrong.

He probably slipped into a period of heavy drug use (in the words of the immortal "Behind the Music") :heh:

One of the few ENGL clips that has actually impressed me... KILLER tone, man! sounds so freaking HUGE! I LOVED it!

I live in the same area as CJ, and I heard he stiffed a few bands as well. I don't know this for sure, but its a shame, because he did some good shit. My friend and I actually did some tracking for him, and the project turned out really good.

he didn't really rip anyone off it is a really long story and he has had a really crazy year and a half. cause my band was one of the ones he was working with at this time. but he is got his head back where it needs to be and thats all that matters. plus me and him are working together so he wont get a chance to rip anyone off even if he actually wanted to. but he isn't that kind of guy.