ENGL Fireball Clip

I've got a different username only because
a) I don't remember the password to cjwall and didn't want to bother with it and
b) yes, I had some crazy shit go down over the last two years and I fully intend to make the bad decisions, right again. I figured people probably wouldn't understand and I REALLY did not want to have to get in to detail too much about the what's or the why's.

Basically, the highlights are: father killed himself, met a crazy girl, moved to another state, spent almost two weeks in a mental hospital on two different occasions and plenty more.

But, I am better and I am ready to rock. I am still using the same studio name and everything so it's not like I changed my identity, haha. Never fear!

Cheers for the bump Ryan!

a) I don't remember the password to cjwall and didn't want to bother with it and
b) yes, I had some crazy shit go down over the last two years and I fully intend to make the bad decisions, right again. I figured people probably wouldn't understand and I REALLY did not want to have to get in to detail too much about the what's or the why's.

Basically, the highlights are: father killed himself, met a crazy girl, moved to another state, spent almost two weeks in a mental hospital on two different occasions and plenty more.

But, I am better and I am ready to rock. I am still using the same studio name and everything so it's not like I changed my identity, haha. Never fear!

hey get back on aim fag!!! i'm bored at work

nice to see you again dude, but for me you are CHEATER, sorry...we listened a differend story on myspace from you, you sister etc... that was really unfair
:rolleyes:

who gives a fuck now? that was then, this is now

ryan just linked me to this thread. insane tone dude, seriously fucking insane.

and im glad your heads in a good place again man too :D

It doesn't matter what "went down," beating a dead horse here.

How? If that's the guy who paid him for the work and never got it done, if I remember correctly, then he's got every right to beat the shit out of any farm animal he wants!

Personally, I'd like to know how that turns/turned out, as well... I don't want to harp on it, but it'd be nice to have things cleared up. I don't care how good an engineer someone is - if he's a sheister, he deserves no more respect than six feet of soil, IMO.

How? If that's the guy who paid him for the work and never got it done, if I remember correctly, then he's got every right to beat the shit out of any farm animal he wants!

Personally, I'd like to know how that turns/turned out, as well... I don't want to harp on it, but it'd be nice to have things cleared up. I don't care how good an engineer someone is - if he's a sheister, he deserves no more respect than six feet of soil, IMO.

I agree with you bro. I PM'd him and hope to have it resolved soon.

Everything will hopefully be worked out soon and I can finally clear my name, if even just a little bit.

Cheers!

I agree with you bro. I PM'd him and hope to have it resolved soon.

Everything will hopefully be worked out soon and I can finally clear my name, if even just a little bit.

Cheers!

I didn't mean it as a personal sleight to you or anything - we always got along really well just as dudes before you took off, and I still have a hard time believing any of the allegations against you. Don't sweat it man, you're back in good hands. :headbang:

Once again I'm glad to see you're back, the forum was definitely better off when you were a regular. I certainly learned a lot back in the day, attempting feebly to match your mixes in the mix-off competitions we had all the time. If there's anything left to square with any of the bands here, it best be done ASAP, because that shit ain't cool. But beyond that it's none of my business, and welcome back to the board!