Engl XXL vs Mesa Oversized

I HAVE BEEN SUMMONED.

I would recommend the Engl Pro over the XXL. The 5150 loves the Engl Pro cabinet, and it can do FAR more interesting/varied tones than just Clayman.

The honest to God truth, is if I could only own one cabinet, it would be the Mesa Rectifier 4x12. If you're looking to stray a little bit from the norm, and the music you play is real aggresive, go for the Engl Pro. It really does have a fantastic focus to it.

Hur är den jämfört med TC Electronic Integrated Preamplifier?
Är ju en del pengar för en boostpedal, är den märkbart "bättre" (till en mer djentig karaktär vill säga) än en TS9?

Tja, den är mer transparent än Ts9an, och släpper igenom gitarren bättre. Sen är ju TCpren helt hopplös att få tag på. ;)
Djenten sitter mest i uppmickningen av lådan iMHO.

If you're looking to stray a little bit from the norm, and the music you play is real aggresive, go for the Engl Pro. It really does have a fantastic focus to it.

Well I think I want to know my shit better until I try to stray from the norm, I have decided to buy the Mesa OS (even tho it's so expensive over here...)!

Tja, den är mer transparent än Ts9an, och släpper igenom gitarren bättre. Sen är ju TCpren helt hopplös att få tag på. ;)
Djenten sitter mest i uppmickningen av lådan iMHO.

Ska till börsen nästa vecka och testa Classic Booster!
(När jag nämner djent syftar jag snarare på den snortighta bottnen över allt annat!)

Well I think I want to know my shit better until I try to stray from the norm, I have decided to buy the Mesa OS (even tho it's so expensive over here...)!

Ska till börsen nästa vecka och testa Classic Booster!
(När jag nämner djent syftar jag snarare på den snortighta bottnen över allt annat!)

Ta med din gitarr, visa pengarna och testa alla OD-pedaler i affären. ;)

Drive 0, tone på det som låter bäst, Volym 10. KLART Å BETART! orrdy!

I HAVE BEEN SUMMONED.

I would recommend the Engl Pro over the XXL. The 5150 loves the Engl Pro cabinet, and it can do FAR more interesting/varied tones than just Clayman.

The honest to God truth, is if I could only own one cabinet, it would be the Mesa Rectifier 4x12. If you're looking to stray a little bit from the norm, and the music you play is real aggresive, go for the Engl Pro. It really does have a fantastic focus to it.

+1

I also prefer the Engl Pro 4X12 (with V30s) much better than the XXL oversized cabs. I'm not a fan of the Oversized Mesa Recto 4X12s for live use (too dark, loose, and undefined), but they do have their place for recording.