European headlining tour 2009

Yesterday was really fucking awesome :D in Amsterdam, the best was that my girlfriend threw bunny ears on stage and alexi put em up ^^

Diablo was nice, they started with trail of kings, then icaros and then into the sea, they also did mimic 47 and the last song was living dead superstars, at the beginning everybody stood still and i was the only one who know the lyrics but during living dead superstar there was even a pit.

oh and during Diablo did anybody notice the woman on the balcony in front of the stage headbanging hahaha that was really epic :lol: Diablo didn't play the Abba cover by the way or i just missed it.

didn't really like cannibal corpse although there was lots of headbanging and this guys voice was really sick:kickass:

Children of bodom really had a nice sound, too bad they didn't play not gonna fall. and Alexi's and Janne's solo's were orgasmic as usual :p

I really had a great night!

Hey,

I just uploaded some photo's from the show in Amsterdam, 12/02/2009 to my website http://www.metal-experience.com

Just go to Photos --> Bands --> Children of Bodom

childrenofbodom12022008-18.jpg

childrenofbodom12022008-19.jpg

childrenofbodom12022008-30.jpg

Amsterdam was indeed fucking brilliant!!

Diablo was positively a surprise for me. A shame they only played for like 20 minutes... And therefore not playing the ABBA cover

Cannibal Corpse is not my style but the headbanging of the singer is fucking sick and makes you do the same thing, so it wasn't that bad to listen. This set was about 40 minutes. Also shorter than at other gigs, but this didn't matter much to me.

CoB was excellent. Honestly I must add that I heard one small mistake in a solo (can't remember which one though :lol:) but other than that is was perfect.

The bunny ears where really funny (missed the bras though :))
The lady on the balcony was like 2 meters away from me. I was on the balcony as well, on the corner Henkka's side. Excellent view and got eye/pointed finger-contact with Alexi *insert the gay WHOOOOOOO here* :)
For my idea this set was way too short too, but it where 90 minutes. I missed a guitar/keyboard battle-like-thing though, but you can't have everything.

And Spyro: Unfortunately for you they didn't sell FTR flags. So instead I bought a FTR shirt and, of course, the tour shirt.
I can't remember if they sold the COBHC zip hoodies, but I thought they did. Someone should confirm this though.

As a conclusion: can't wait for the next time they come to Holland!!

Oh, and great pics btw :)

I like these facial expressions:
childrenofbodom12022008-17.jpg

childrenofbodom12022008-40.jpg

I was there too yesterday!! :D It was fuckin awesome! During Bodom I crowdsurfed and I was in a pit, practically from start till end. x)
Btw, was anyone else annoyed by those shirtless fuckers? The ones who kept kicking and hitting and shit, even if you looked at them like "Please don't Oo".

@Michaelwhufc: I didn't really like CC either first, but live... it is fucking great!

Anyhoo...
I was looking for someone I met there yesterday. I didn't get the chance to talk to him, so I don't know anything about him... Idk where too look for him.
He was really tall (I think between 1.85m and 2m), skincolor was white, his hair was curly, (dark)blonde and not that long (till his neck/shoulders). He was wearing a red shirt, on the back there was some drawing in white.
Afterwards he was still there (where the crowd was) and one of his girl friends (short, skinny) was wearing glasses and a shirt with 'TAKKEWIJF' written on it. :p
Another friend of his was tall, like him. He had long, dark brown, straight/wavy hair and was wearing a black Tshirt and Stuka pants (I think). But I guess there are a lot of guys like that. xP
If you know this guy, please let me know! :p :)

Btw, was anyone else annoyed by those shirtless fuckers? The ones who kept kicking and hitting and shit, even if you looked at them like "Please don't Oo".

:lol: that reminds me of a concert some years ago, it was in one of the bigger venue in Paris, and there was two guys, nice built (probably lots of work out!), they were twins and VERY scary ! when the show started they took off their shirt and they acted like warriors in the pit ! it's like they were there for a mission or something !

BTW, nice reviews and nice pics, cant wait for the show!

And Spyro: Unfortunately for you they didn't sell FTR flags. So instead I bought a FTR shirt and, of course, the tour shirt.
I can't remember if they sold the COBHC zip hoodies, but I thought they did. Someone should confirm this though.

Ah shit man. That totally sucks ass. So wut, they're changing merch and every fuckin' show?

Ah well; looks like I may need to reconsider what I buy. I dont want a fucking Blooddrunk flag though. I just dont digg that design much.

Amsterdam was FUCKING KICK ASS !

I pointed my Thumbs to alexi and he Pointed them Back to me :D !

ive also got the Dutch Flag with COBHC on it that was on Jaska's Drumkit :D
and a little NL flag with scythes on it who some one thrown on stage. and alexi thrown it back into the crowd

and i got a Towel from one of the guys

it was FUcking awesome !

Yesterday was indeed fucking awesome! They played REALLY well!

Alexi's reaction on the bier en tieten song was funny XD

Does anyone happen to know the setlist? I can never remember a full setlist at concerts :p

Yeah i guess there was something Wrong to !

i was like WTF did they already played the full setlist NOWAY !!!

Hellhounds On My Trail
Living Dead Beat
Sixpounder
Smile Pretty For The Devil
Silent Night, Bodom Night
Banned From Heaven
Hate Me!
Children Of Decadence / Bodom After Midnight medley
Follow The Reaper
Blooddrunk
In Your Face
Angels Don't Kill
Lake Bodom / Bodom Beach Terror medley
Downfall
Bed Of Razors
Hate Crew Deathroll

Hellhounds On My Trail
Living Dead Beat
Sixpounder
Banned From Heaven
Hate Me!
Follow The Reaper
Blooddrunk
In Your Face
Angels Don't Kill
Downfall
Bed Of Razors
Hate Crew Deathroll
Somehow I can't remember them playing Smile Pretty for the Devil :p

Ah shit man. That totally sucks ass. So wut, they're changing merch and every fuckin' show?

Ah well; looks like I may need to reconsider what I buy. I dont want a fucking Blooddrunk flag though. I just dont digg that design much.

You can always get the flag at hatewear or some other shop right?

Hellhounds On My Trail
Living Dead Beat
Sixpounder
Banned From Heaven
Hate Me!
Follow The Reaper
Blooddrunk
In Your Face
Angels Don't Kill
Downfall
Bed Of Razors
Hate Crew Deathroll

Same here. Just when I thought we could get seriously, they where done.

Somehow I can't remember them playing Smile Pretty for the Devil :p

Me neither.

That was the setlist that was posted anyway.
How out of it were you??
:rofl:

I know I wasn't drunk or whatever. I'm 100% sure of that.

It would kinda suck if they forgot it or whatever. But that doesn't mean it wasn't fucking great.

I hope I can find a bootleg of the show one day, but I'm afraid it's never recorded. (in acceptable quality)

And about the bier en tieten song, maybe we had to translate it for them. Especially the first part will be liked I guess.;)

cant remember either lol

only thing that is keeping me in my mind is that alexi Pointed at me :D and put his Thumbs up :D

and that i got jaska's Flag :D and a little flag from alexi :rofl: :D

its Fucking mad ass !

cant remember either lol

only thing that is keeping me in my mind is that alexi Pointed at me :D and put his Thumbs up :D

and that i got jaska's Flag :D and a little flag from alexi :rofl: :D

its Fucking mad ass !

Stop saying that! You make me jealous:mad:

All I had was Alexi pointing at me. Which made my day, but you got more:(

I remember seeing the setlist; Smile Pretty For The Devil was on it, but they had blotted it out, so they didn't play it.
The rest of the setlist posted is right, thanks for posting it!