Evergrey US Tour

Chug chug chug 1 finger power chords and whinge on about being "straight fucking edge" when really.... they're a bunch of retards.

Evergrey's musical ability = tr00
Throwdown's musical ability = p00.

WTF IS UP WITH ORGANISERS THESE DAYS?!

Think there is a chance of Evergrey doing any off tour shows? That would kick ass.

jaimek said:
pfft. I'll go no matter how long they play. 30 minutes is better than not seeing them at all. Plus the usual schmooze time afterwards.

Me, too! I totally agree with you.

Any chance to see Evergrey is better than none at all......
:headbang:

Sorry, maybe a better line-up I would... but I'm not travelling for 30 minutes... getting hotel, etc...

jaimek said:
pfft. I'll go no matter how long they play. 30 minutes is better than not seeing them at all. Plus the usual schmooze time afterwards.
Harr, matess! Never said I wasn't going to go because it was going to be 30 minutes...I was just a little disapointed...I kind of want to see how they perform a really long set (besides the DVD), yanno? Hear more songs, that kind of thing.

But yeah *prays for a friday/saturday night gig date, before he leaves for Europe*

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/IN FLAMES, THROWDOWN, NEVERMORE, EVERGREY: First U.S. Dates Announced - Mar. 9, 2006 Sweden's IN FLAMES have announced a second North American headlining tour in support of their critically acclaimed new album, "Come Clarity". The trek is slated to commence on May 5 and follows the band's recent sold out North American tour of the same name. Support on the IN FLAMES tour will be provided by THROWDOWN, NEVERMORE and EVERGREY. A full tour routing will be announced soon and is expected to include live dates in the following markets: Burlington, VT, Myrtle Beach, SC, Jacksonville, NC, Cincinnati, OH, Ft. Wayne, IN, Grand Rapids, MI, Lawrence, KS, Colorado Springs, CO, Spokane, WA, Tucson, AZ, Tulsa, OK, Memphis, TN and New Orleans, LA, amongst others. The North American tour will follow the band's upcoming 35 city European headlining tour — featuring support from SEPULTURA — set to begin March 12 in Oslo, Norway. Additionally, IN FLAMES will launch a U.S. commercial radio campaign — the first in the band's storied history — in late April. The radio blitz will initially focus on the "Come Clarity" roll-out track, "Take This Life", with a second single from the album to follow.

IN FLAMES' "Come Clarity" has sold 50,000 units in the United States in its first month of release, according to Nielsen SoundScan.

IN FLAMES tour dates with THROWDOWN, NEVERMORE and EVERGREY:

May 05 - New Haven, CT @ Toad's Place
May 06 - Burlington, VT @ Higher Ground
May 08 - Myrtle Beach, SC @ House of Blues
May 09 - Jacksonville, NC @ Planet Rock

More dates will be announced soon.

Its disappointing Eg isnt getting a higher spot, or at least a longer set. I'll be there though. I can't understand the Throwdown addition, but it seems theres always someone on tour with Eg here in the US that doesnt make sense.

Not to be mean or anything....but hopefully Throwdown and In Flames have car or bus trouble when they come to my area so they cant make it and EG and Nevermore play all night.

I still may attend... I'll have to see.... Nevermore has some good stuff and I've been checking out In Flames... more melodic than I thought.

I do so wanna see Evergrey... they won't come to Pittsburgh though so it looks like Cleveland is the option.

Tom has talked about the 30 minute set being "bullshit" and he hated doing it. I wonder why they would agree to doing it again. I am going to see them no matter what--COME TO MIAMI MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!!--or where--but it pains me to see them do such a short set.

IN FLAMES tour dates with THROWDOWN, NEVERMORE and EVERGREY:

May 05 - New Haven, CT @ Toad's Place
May 06 - Burlington, VT @ Higher Ground
May 08 - Myrtle Beach, SC @ House of Blues
May 09 - Jacksonville, NC @ Planet Rock
May 11 - Cincinnati, OH @ Bogart's
May 12 - Fort Wayne, IN @ Piere's
May 13 - Grand Rapids, MI @ Orbit Room
May 15 - Lawrence, KS @ Granada
May 16 - Colorado Springs, CO @ The Black Sheep
May 23 - Tucson, AZ @ Rialto Theatre
May 26 - Memphis, TN @ New Daisy Theatre
May 28 - Tallahassee, FL @ The Beta Bar
May 30 - Ft. Lauderdale, FL @ Revolution

More dates will be announced soon.

NeonKnite said:
I do so wanna see Evergrey... they won't come to Pittsburgh though so it looks like Cleveland is the option.

yeah, that sucks... they should play Mr. Smalls Funhouse... I saw Opeth and Dark Tranquillity there last month :headbang:

there are some really obscure locations on the touring itinerary... I do think it's cool they're playing places like Burlington, VT though... great town