Evergrey US Tour

Babykabob said:
dont understand why they don't play Phoenix instead...better venues...more people... I'll still be there tho...
This is my thought, they could at least play at the Anselmo Amphitheatre if they want to play Tucson.

But I will go anyway. :D

Greykiller said:
Tom has talked about the 30 minute set being "bullshit" and he hated doing it. I wonder why they would agree to doing it again.
It is bullshit, but fact of the matter is Evergrey isn't big enough here just yet to get a headlining gig, though they certainly deserve billing over such faggotry as Throwdown. And while he has a right to be pissed about playing so short a set, you also gotta do what ya gotta do. If a band that's not as well known is going to be an opening band for tour, well then In Flames is a pretty damn good band to be opening for these days, and the guys made a wise decision to jump on the tour package, even if it is a shitty slot. Evergrey is sure to play to tons of people who won't have heard them before and will hopefully pick up lots of fans in the process!

May 05 - Buffalo, NY @ Town Ballroom
May 06 - South Burlington, VT @ Higher Ground
May 08 - North Myrtle Beach, SC @ House of Blues
May 09 - Jacksonville, NC @ Planet Rock
May 11 - Cincinnati, OH @ Bogart's
May 12 - Fort Wayne, IN @ Piere's Entertainment Center
May 13 - Grand Rapids, MI @ Orbit Room
May 15 - Lawrence, KS @ Granada
May 16 - Colorado Springs, CO @ The Black Sheep
May 18 - Spokane, WA @ Big Easy
May 19 - Eugene, OR @ McDonald Theatre
May 20 - Chico, CA @ Senator Theatre
May 21 - Sparks, NV @ New Oasis
May 23 - Tucson, AZ @ Rialto Theatre
May 25 - Tulsa, OK @ Cain´s Ballroom
May 26 - Memphis, TN @ New Daisy Theatre
May 27 - New Orleans, LA @ House of Blues
May 28 - Tallahassee, FL @ The Beta Bar
May 29 - Jacksonville, FL @ Club Rain
May 30 - Ft. Lauderdale, FL @ Revolution

I'm tellin ya right now, if there isn't a new york city date we're gonna have problems.

May 7th, your right near NYC just post a date for NYC on the 7th or 11th

Jaxx is showing a 5/7 date for a Nevermore/Evergrey/TBA/TBA show.

"Nevermore & Evergrey at Jaxx playing full sets. Not to be missed !"

You don't have to tell me twice!

- Chris

It's listed on Jaxx's website, and it's one of the empty spots on the official tour dates; I'd say it's pretty much guaranteed.