Excess posts

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't notice this until now, Jodie Foster seems to be the orgasm recovery phase by the look of her in your avatar.

scanner313 said:
I think the actual saying is:

It's better to sit in silence and be thought an idiot than to speak your mind and prove it.
Ah that's the one. jo jo didn't read it/wouldn't get it anyway so it doesn't matter.

Thraxz said:
I didn't notice this until now, Jodie Foster seems to be the orgasm recovery phase by the look of her in your avatar.

Some also said she is about to throw up :Spin: But let me clear this up, she is Jodie Foster, that's all right, but actually it is a scene from my favorite movie "Nell". Thus, i didn't mean to be the worst Jodie Foster fan, and i am not :) But i am a big fan of the movie "Nell". I hope this will bring an end to this avatar definition game :D

Oh Turke, :oops: i was on the point of making advances to you, but i got that you are no girl :D Am i so horny nowadays? o_O

Joking, but Nell is an awesome movie, thats it! ;)

the how tall Russell Allen thread would be a great idea lol! He towers over all the other band members...I'm putting him over 6'0 easily. I'd have to agree with the 6'3 approx range... Where as Rullo and lepond are what? 5'2 lol (Sorry they're so damn short lol...I'm 6'5 so everyone is short to me almost lol)

I don't know why but; usually, awesome singers, who have strong voices, are very short. Allen must be a rare exception :D

We should all try and guess Russel Allen's height, until somebody gets it. Then, whoever gets it should win a funky prize.

I say let people post whatever they want within certain guidelines. Saying you can't post because someone else thinks your post is "pointless" or "dumb" is absolutely ridiculous. This forum is totally dead right now... let the "dumb" posts keep it alive please.

Thanks

i have two friends right now ptah knemu and BastrdDrmr, i dont know if they are cool with me but im cool with them.

The only reason this forum is dead right now is because the most exciting thing going on right now is an ebay auction for an Xbox 360 that went up to a thousand dollars.

BastrdDrmr said:
I say let people post whatever they want within certain guidelines. Saying you can't post because someone else thinks your post is "pointless" or "dumb" is absolutely ridiculous. This forum is totally dead right now... let the "dumb" posts keep it alive please.

Thanks

Agreed. Although the off topic posts around here are getting pretty dumb, it sure beats the hell out of doing the same "Favorite Romeo Solo" or "Favorite Symphony X blah blah blah" threads over and over again. Off topic stuff keeps the board interesting for people who have been here longer than a week...

Yeah. I love talking about Symphony X, but since there hasn't been an update or anything for a long f'ing time, Off topic stuff is what keeps me coming back here.

ptah knemu said:
Yeah. I love talking about Symphony X, but since there hasn't been an update or anything for a long f'ing time, Off topic stuff is what keeps me coming back here.

@Pthah Khnemu's sig. courtesy of Xymphony and adressed to Jojo" :p :D

BTW, thats very kind of you to put my name there (you really didn't have to) :)

I'd rather a forum was dead or had reduced activity and only became truly active when there was a release than seeing the junk jo jo posts.

That's not just new threads, it's the stupid 3 word posts devoid of any sense or wit in almost every thread. If I really wanted to read what a ten year old had to say, I'd become a teacher.

i don't have anything against jo jo, nor do I think he shouldn't be allowed to post, but he strikes me as a kid with ADD who has absolutely no self-control and acts on every single impulse that pops into his head.

kazahana said:
I'd rather a forum was dead or had reduced activity and only became truly active when there was a release than seeing the junk jo jo posts.

That's not just new threads, it's the stupid 3 word posts devoid of any sense or wit in almost every thread. If I really wanted to read what a ten year old had to say, I'd become a teacher.

I totally agree. There are tons of forums, which are very active. Besides, there exists an official SYX chat board, where anybody can satisfy their boredom.

kazahana said:

Are you still referring to Jojo?

Status
Not open for further replies.