Excess posts

Status
Not open for further replies.
no i didn't i have emperor you have bathory i just never got around to doing a sig. alright? good.

that damn jo jo ... jo jo travel some where far beyond to the realm of my domain.. we will have a time of music and ponder over night... I will set off a message reply with an acception to my invite

Midnight*Walker said:
that damn jo jo ... jo jo travel some where far beyond to the realm of my domain.. we will have a time of music and ponder over night... I will set off a message reply with an acception to my invite
so i could come over tommorrow?

Beelzebub said:
No and no. There are serious cases of ADHD, but nowadays everyone mistakes kids who aren't sedated by TV and video games for disturbed youth with behavioral problems. I was misdiagnosed with it, too. In first grade I got notes sent home all the time about how I should get my head checked, but I simply wasn't being challenged in class so I acted out.

jojo stole my sig idea :mad:

It pisses me off when people get misdiagnosed with mental disorders, for various stupid reasons. It's also not just the parents' faults, but the doctor's faults also.

I don't think he stole your sig idea, so much as he took it and changed it up a bit. As long as nobody steals my sig idea, I'm happy. (And whoever hasn't caught onto the basis of my sig idea yet is either an f'ing idiot, or just doesn't give a crap about sigs.)

Midnight*Walker said:
JO JO The Answer from the Elder IS TRUE !! THE ANSWER STANDS YES !
i shall bring forth and weild my sword for i am the triumph magic steel!!

the black wizards sword of death? this will be a most triumphant and stupendouse quest for fire!

Beelzebub said:
No and no. There are serious cases of ADHD, but nowadays everyone mistakes kids who aren't sedated by TV and video games for disturbed youth with behavioral problems. I was misdiagnosed with it, too. In first grade I got notes sent home all the time about how I should get my head checked, but I simply wasn't being challenged in class so I acted out.

jojo stole my sig idea :mad:

ADHD is not necessarily made up. I did have a proper diagnosis and I believe I do have it--I inherited it from my dad. To this day I must still be very careful to stay disciplined or I have a BIG problem keeping on topic long enough to manage my workload. But I'm glad my mother stuck up for me as a child so I didn't have to be medicated, and I could learn the techniques I needed in order to work effectively.

The trouble is with resorting to medication too quickly because parents and/or teachers are too lazy to work with the child. Or when children MUST be medicated because they genuinely can't function in the classroom, there are problems when the kids are expected to be on meds 24-7 or the medication is not coupled with the kind of counseling that will teach kids the life skills they need to learn so they can wean themselves off of the meds.

Midnight*Walker said:
By Tonite young Ward.... Thy PC of mine will hold forth more Music than you ... It is a Battle against Time and Gigabites ! For i will be The One with the SWORD !!!
you know whats great know one knows what we are talking about. i love inside stuff.

jo jo said:
i am im pissing you off

And with that, you will have to find somewhere else to do it. I tried to be nice but if pissing the people here off is the only reason you're here, then you just don't need to be here. 1 week ban from UM from me (perhaps further, depending on UM's owner), perma-ban from this forum. Have a nice day.

Midnight*Walker said:
You know what Jo Jo... you are a dumbass...i bet your some douchebACHH:yuk: with curly hair... and probably looks like frodo too...:Spin:

Please lay off the insults..thanks.

anyway... i have a question..
i mean has anyone heard of Angra?
i mean, jeez, whats with these guys, i mean, Brazilian..
they play like Brazilian beats(sux) then like go off with some lame ass guitar solo..
i would have to say they are a total Emperor/SymphonyX/Areyon rip off..
seirously they are rediculous and that bassist trys to be like all fancy with his fingers... come on people. metal from Brazil..all Latin and what not ..
whats your view on Angra ? :wave:

I loved Angra with Andre..now I prefer Shaaman, Edu just doesn't do it for me. That said, I don't see them similar enough to SymX or Ayreon to be considered ripoffs..but that's just me. :)

Jax said:
And with that, you will have to find somewhere else to do it. I tried to be nice but if pissing the people here off is the only reason you're here, then you just don't need to be here. 1 week ban from UM from me (perhaps further, depending on UM's owner), perma-ban from this forum. Have a nice day.

I bow down to your greatness o' mighty forum god.

:lol: I'm no god, just someone trying to keep everyone here happy while being true to how the band wants things..sometimes I succeed, sometimes I fail, but either way life goes on. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.