Excess posts

Status
Not open for further replies.
arglebargle said:
i don't have anything against jo jo, nor do I think he shouldn't be allowed to post, but he strikes me as a kid with ADD who has absolutely no self-control and acts on every single impulse that pops into his head.

Not everybody with ADHD is quite that bad. I mean, I haven't managed to seriously piss anybody off, have I? And I don't even take anything for it. ;)

Nah, I meant the stereotypical ADD kid. :lol:

I have it too (at least somewhat), and I don't take anything for it. It's gotten better as I've gotten older.

Jax said:
I'm getting multiple complaints about excess posts..I'm sure to those who post them, they are of value, but they are pointless pollution to many people here, so please knock it off. Not naming names, you know who you are. Remember, this is like SymX's home on the internet..would you go into their home and start babbling incessantly?

Wait, don't answer that. o_O

Whiners

I have A.D.H.D, and I've been taking medication since 2nd grade. And rising the dosage ever since, and I don't piss anybody off...... do I?

Anyway, Arglebargle, when you say "stereotypical" A.D.D. kid, do you mean the kind that's like Tweak on South Park? Or the kind that if you sat them down, they'd try walking away, because they see a pretty light, or something shiny?

So.. am I the only one here who doesn't have ADHD?

I thought it was made up anyway.

hey guys you know what i dont even have adhd or whatever the hell you think i have im a pretty mellow guy im just trying piss you off.

jo jo said:
hey guys you know what i dont even have adhd or whatever the hell you think i have im a pretty mellow guy im just trying piss you off.

Aww and here I was trying to be nice.

You know what Jo Jo... you are a dumbass...i bet your some douchebACHH:yuk: with curly hair... and probably looks like frodo too...:Spin:

anyway... i have a question..
i mean has anyone heard of Angra?
i mean, jeez, whats with these guys, i mean, Brazilian..
they play like Brazilian beats(sux) then like go off with some lame ass guitar solo..
i would have to say they are a total Emperor/SymphonyX/Areyon rip off..
seirously they are rediculous and that bassist trys to be like all fancy with his fingers... come on people. metal from Brazil..all Latin and what not ..
whats your view on Angra ? :wave:

First of all, I resent the curly hair remark, even though I hate my hair.

Second of all, Angra kicks ass.

Angra is a great band. They are real high-quality musicians. If only they had a better vocalist; but what's the point?

kazahana said:
So.. am I the only one here who doesn't have ADHD?

I thought it was made up anyway.

No and no. There are serious cases of ADHD, but nowadays everyone mistakes kids who aren't sedated by TV and video games for disturbed youth with behavioral problems. I was misdiagnosed with it, too. In first grade I got notes sent home all the time about how I should get my head checked, but I simply wasn't being challenged in class so I acted out.

jojo stole my sig idea :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.