Excess posts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our "metal-armed" powerful and just forum god JAX has tore his head apart :D :worship:
yampjax1bg.jpg

jaxyeswehavejax4ji.gif

Xymphony said:
Our "metal-armed" powerful and just forum god JAX has tore his head apart :D :worship:
yampjax1bg.jpg

jaxyeswehavejax4ji.gif
I'm not quite sure why, but your post really made me laugh (in a good way). :tickled:

You're aware Jax uses the title "Lady of the Oracle"?

I know, i just put that picture to highlight her power of justice in Forums. Jax, do you happen to remember, someone asked whether you are the metal-armed M.K. figure, in S.X. chat, approximately 2 or 3 years before? You may not remember, but that was me :)

Jojo have always wanted to be "Finnish", but he is "Finished" :D (The Divine Arms Of Tragedy -upon Jojo)

BTW, am i allowed to say "FINISH HIM/HER" , instead of "BAN" , next time; if such event occurs? :D

*laughs* yep I remember..that's the most common Jax I'm asked about, though some girls often ask if I'm some Australian soap opera guy too..gah. And :lol: at the 'finish him/her' thing. :)

It was obvious all along jojo was here just to be annoying, thankfully he admitted it and got his ass kicked. Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks God Romeo and Archangel Jax!.

Progbass said:
Please, start Romeo vs Petrucci, or SyX vs DT, even that is more interesting than this, lol

The only Vs. thread that deserves reopening should be Jax vs. Mothra. And this should've been Jojo vs. Symphony X forum.

Jax said:
And with that, you will have to find somewhere else to do it. I tried to be nice but if pissing the people here off is the only reason you're here, then you just don't need to be here. 1 week ban from UM from me (perhaps further, depending on UM's owner), perma-ban from this forum. Have a nice day.
Sukka got BUUUUUUUUUUUUURNED!!!!!!! :hotjump:

Pois0nSeed said:
I bow down to your greatness o' mighty forum god.

All hail Jax, the moderator who defeated Mothra, and Jojo!

ptah knemu said:
Anyway, Arglebargle, when you say "stereotypical" A.D.D. kid, do you mean the kind that's like Tweak on South Park? Or the kind that if you sat them down, they'd try walking away, because they see a pretty light, or something shiny?

Little bit of both, I think. Maybe not quite as twitchy as Tweak, though.

Haha, I noticed that too, but I thought it was just some sort of cruel joke the site was playing on me.

But does anyone find it slightly ironic that the excess posts thread is four pages long?

Jax said:
And with that, you will have to find somewhere else to do it. I tried to be nice but if pissing the people here off is the only reason you're here, then you just don't need to be here. 1 week ban from UM from me (perhaps further, depending on UM's owner), perma-ban from this forum. Have a nice day.

:Spin: The kick is up, & it's GOOD!

:Smokedev:

J-Dubya

Status
Not open for further replies.