Explain your Stuff..

LSL1: Leisure Suit Larry in the Land of the Lounge Lizards
LSL2: Leisure Suit Larry Goes Looking for Love (in Several Wrong Places)
LSL3: Passionate Patti in Pursuit of the Pulsating Pectorals
LSL4: The Case of the Missing Floppies
LSL5: Passionate Patti Does a Little Undercover Work
LSL6: Shape Up or Slip Out
LSL7: Love For Sail

I found "The Duck" during a random Google image search, just look at him, he's funky.

My signature concept comes from The Simpsons. The episode where the kids are racing fruit down the bus aisles. One shouts out "Go Apple!" Another yells "Go Orange!" and Ralph Wiggum places his fruit down and yells "Go Banana!"

rahvin said:
@s4r: you didn't explain your location. :p
I've never actually lived in Chicago, but I assume it provides people a better point of reference than the city I do live in, Bumblefuck, I mean DeKalb.

Lina said:
"people," not meaning Matt. :lol:
Role of ignorant American void of common knowlege of his own country played by Matt.

Matt: "Chicago?"

Sole4Raziel: *begins pointing* "Never (North), Eat (East), Soggy (South) Waffles (West)."

Sole4Raziel said:
I've never actually lived in Chicago, but I assume it provides people a better point of reference than the city I do live in, Bumblefuck, I mean DeKalb.
indeed i mastered the art of never eating soggy waffles, so i know where chicago is. yet if you're not there, mentioning chicago in your location provides a better point of reference which has the smallest flaw of being false. :) but it's a nice idea if you don't want to be found, or as a first step in attempting to define your position by excluding everywhere else in the world where you're not.

So... do I live in Chicago, after all? :err: Is Chicago the point of reference for alien invaders? Is due to this fact that invasions always take place in the states and Will Smith or someone in his name kicks their asses back to Mars? Uhmm...

|ng (Who lives near Chicago...)

Nick: When i was looking for a username for UM i liked a lot the Theatre of Tragedy song "Siren". I thought it would be very nice as a nick, what with the sirens being greek mythological creatures (also "revealing" my nationality in this way) and the damage they caused to men. :p

Location: Inspired from my nick, it's the place where i live these days sunbathing with the robot.

Title: It's the title of a Darkseed song. It's related to a funny incident in real life a few days ago, which implied that everybody falls around me like flies. I'm the cure to insomnia and i can guarantee a sweet as honey sleep. :D
(Yes, this is actually starting to worry me a bit. :p)

Signature: Some remnants from my psychology class, will change as soon as i find something better.

New title: Another crazy RPGing ( Tabletop of course ) thing. This time about another game about people who can do astral travels of short and leave their bodies behind by proyecting their soul, and enabling them too see and interact with ghost. Really interesting concepts if you ask me

New Avatar: Fitting for the new game.

New Signature: The ian stuff is self explanatory ( if you have a sense of humor and can laugh at yourself and other's elitism ). The Orpheus is the name of the company. Keeping the basic premise of the projectors, a company emerges to offer help getting rid/contacting/investigating ghosts and other operations involving the inhate powers of projecting ( things you could find in stereotypical ghosts: walking through walls, invisibility, will-o-the-wisp, manifesting one's voice, messing up with objects in the real world, super human phisical attributes, manifesting to the living as fleeting images, voices, or only on reflecting surfaces, etc ).

My avatar right now is a photo of sunset I took while camping at a lake. Usually my pictures turn out kind of crappy, so this one is really special to me because by some random cosmic accident it turned out beautifully.

MagSec4 said:
The Divine Shadow of some dude: It looks lovely ma'am. Care to share the original picture file?
I myself am not much of a photographer, but I did manage to take 2 wonderful pictures, the likes of yours, in Finland.

Ok, I'll show you mine, and I'd certainly love to see yours! ;)

lake1.jpg

(sorry it scanned kinda crappily) edit: actually I've just realized my scanner keeps fucking up...and the printer too wtf??? :erk: I hate computers sometimes.

Very nice, (where is it, by the way?) I believe mine have already gone up in this forum, but if anyone has a problem with it they can bring it up in the next board meeting.

Lake1small.JPG

Lake2small.JPG

These are in a very lovely lake by a town called yläne in midwestern Finland.
That first one was taken at midnight : D

Sole4Raziel said:
Man you should get the fuck out of there :(, I hate that town. Dirty Southerners ;).

Nick

Title: It's me. "Tall, dark, and ugly." :p

Avatar: Inspired by some of the artwork for Anathema - A Natural Disaster. I just put some of the wording from it onto a part of a pic from... yes, Misanthropia.

Sig: Just something I could easily settle for. And it's a good song (NIN - The Fragile).