Explain your Stuff..

and suddenly I´ve realized why dark_jester was so frequently voted "most
funny" in RHs award thread. :lol:

Child of Time said:
This is a modern curse. Kingdom under evil spells? Which kingdom? Sweden? Denmark? :D

"which"? there are lots of´em. you know; "in a far away kingdom a long time ag...". oh crap. :yell:

Child of Time said:
And did you know that the male gene pool is so full of crap that in 300 000 years it's estimated that only 3 % of the polulation will be men? :err:

:OMG: now where´s that science fiction-ish freezing people down technology when you need it?

Child of Time said:
They're all killers! What do you think about the re-recording of the Symphony of the damned then?

I don´t have it :eek:
didn´t know if it was worth getting before I´ve completed my far from completed Morgana Lefay collection... (since it, after all, is pre-Lefay material). but I really should get it... the problem is that that is the case with way too many albums.

mjollnir: well, admittedly; yes. :eek:
there are just too many of those "posers". and the whole viking thing is (with all certainity) so exaggerated I can´t help feeling that even most of the so called serious pagans (nothing personal, mind you) base their view on what is quite non-accurate historical "knowledge".

MagSec4 said:
Child of Time's got himself a new avatar!

*airhorn*

(It's bitchin' man \,,/)

I liked the previous one better :cry: (even if I said something "negative" about it, now I have to compare current and previous one, my vote is clear). Sorry Child of Time. It is so hard to match my taste ;)
:wave: :)

Child of Time said:
What do you mean, Del? Do you prefer Romano Prodi? o_O

how could someone not miss the old fellow? it´s one of them "you don´t know what you have until you lose it" situations. :)

I preferred Prodi as well.

One of the reasons is related to the fact that 3DO's passion for naming "Sandro" evil skeletons is just ridiculous. It might sound creepy to foreigners, but "Sandro" in Italy is a redneckish nickname for the male name Alessandro. The young guys are normally nicknamed "Alex" or "Ale", while "Sandro" is really something that you will hear only among people older than 50, and specifically in the countryside.

Well, my name is pretty obvious, Golden Hall, I'm pretty into Norse mythology like so many others in here, "The song is ringing loud" is from "Victorious March", it's one of my favorite Amon Amarth lyrics,

The horizon burns,
And the song is ringing loud....

My signature is from the Voluspa, and it's talking about the beginning of Ragnarok, the Fimbul winter, and all that

alright, an update:

Username: teh same..

Avatar: image of me, played with the gimp and came out crap. :heh:

Custom user title: satanist + o_O = !true. (satanist is also a very lievv song by The Crown)

Signature:
look at the symbol of life cover, the key, it's there, revealed in all its glory.

Signature2: koekje? :D

yeah, and an np image.. because it's important. :err:

my avatar: the symbol of almighty slytherin house, meaning my primary traits are supposed to be ambition and cunning. also includes a knack for sarcasm and a steadfast sense of not hiding from the meaning, no matter how evil such meaning can be.

my title: from a 50 cent song (yeah, so what?). changed when i thought my archrival had just been dumped; i knew i had to prepare for a long wait in order to get teh prize. actually, she wasn't dumped, so i need to wait even longer.

the "against a wall" has two meanings: one sexual, and it's wishful thinking; the other, which is applicable to the current times in my life, refers to the inability of really going anywhere, and probably being in line for execution.

my signature... well, it's just fun. :lol:

my avatar: same old story. no, it's not going to change unless vnv nation release a new record with brilliant artwork similar enough to this one.

my title: i was talking with lina the other day and told her the weather was exceptionally cold. she suggested i could turn into a polar bear, and turning + bear triggered my idea of a bear subjected to intense mood swings, cuddly and hug-happy one day -- violently tearing apart the world the other. it sounded funny, and since lina claimed she had never heard it before, i decided it also meant it had never been said before in the whole anglosaxon culture. so i'm using it.

my location: i seem to be obsessed with mirrors of late. and yes, i do feel like i'm lost in a big room where i can only see reflections of myself. so what? :p

my sig: same as before.

my avatar is a picture of a guru meditation, which is equivalent to a blue screen, just on amiga computers. i chose it maybe because i myself could need a reboot.

Username: I used to play for a football team. One year everyone there went through a phase of calling each other by the shortened version of their first name, and the initial of their surname. So Steven Oldham became Steo, Thomas Harlow became Tomaich, and so on. Being called Russell Down, I became Rusdee, which soon became Rustee or Rusty since it's much easier to say like that... and also metal can get rusty and I listen to metal. So Rusty it is.

Title: Sums up how I feel lately, and is a line from My Dying Bride - The Wreckage Of My Flesh.

Avatar: Just something cute that Zeanra decided to draw for my avatar, I can't actually remember why but I'll try finding out.

Sig: Again, just sums up how I feel lately - lyrics from Anathema - Are You There??

Username: Something I acquired from the dictionary while I was bored.

Title: The 80s were awesome, I just love music from that decade. Also, I have a weakness for infectious disco tunes that make me spring up and dance like an idiot. All I'm missing is the disco suit.

Avatar: Anyone who loves old games will know where it comes from. For those of you who don't know, it's Larry Laffer from the Leisure Suit Larry games. He's a pervert who has a different quest each game that involves sex and lots of promiscuous women. The games appeal to me because they're hilarious and he's just so damn pathetic.

Location: It's Sanskrit for a temporary Heaven where the blessed wait to be reborn.

Sig: Just something taken from the Q&A thread in Chat, which I find quite silly yet amusing.

Caelestia said:
Avatar: Anyone who loves old games will know where it comes from. For those of you who don't know, it's Larry Laffer from the Leisure Suit Larry games. He's a pervert who has a different quest each game that involves sex and lots of promiscuous women. The games appeal to me because they're hilarious and he's just so damn pathetic.
not to mention the "l" theme in his second (i think) adventure: larry laffer in the land of the lounge lizards. kinda appropriate for your "li boat". ;)