Extol

the majority of the population could say that metal guys are overweight meatheads with too much testosterone that are likely to end up in jail and it would look true from an outside perspective. how about we do away with the broad generalizations and judge people on an individual basis.josh.

Varulv said:
I guess you're not very good at interpreting the English language, then. It's all there in the lyrics.

You can't read properly, yet you're calling me a dumbass. Heh... nice.
it's my main language idiot. if you feel preached to by extol, then the same must go for bands like dimmu borgir for you too i take it?

put down the fucking lyric sheets and enjoy the music.

pisschrist said:
hahahah. i must say it...OWNED..

Too bad he completely misunderstood everything I said. "Owned" is the worst term ever, because morons use it when they're not even minding their own business.

"LOLZ GUYS GESS WAT U WER OWNED LOLZ@!11!"

Funeral Portrait said:
it's my main language idiot. if you feel preached to by extol, then the same must go for bands like dimmu borgir for you too i take it?

put down the fucking lyric sheets and enjoy the music.

Did I claim it wasn't? I said you weren't very good at interpreting it... you proved me right, again. Good job.

Extol is preaching Christianity through their music. I quite dislike Christianity, thus I don't listen to them. I don't like that piece of shit band, Dimmu Borgir either, so your little comment is irrelevant. If I'm listening to metal that doesn't revolve around gore or something, I like to know what they're singing about. Agreeing with a bands' point of view is a plus also.

I'm not giving a Christian band money, so they can give it to their church and continue spreading their dogma.

You can pull that stick out of your ass, now. :)

Extol probably don't give any of their money to churches. If they did, I would laugh at them so much.

But the main reason I dislike them is because I don't like how they sound.

Varulv said:
Did I claim it wasn't? I said you weren't very good at interpreting it... you proved me right, again. Good job.

Extol is preaching Christianity through their music. I quite dislike Christianity, thus I don't listen to them. I don't like that piece of shit band, Dimmu Borgir either, so your little comment is irrelevant. If I'm listening to metal that doesn't revolve around gore or something, I like to know what they're singing about. Agreeing with a bands' point of view is a plus also.

I'm not giving a Christian band money, so they can give it to their church and continue spreading their dogma.

You can pull that stick out of your ass, now. :)
Dude, you made so little sense in that statement that I'm not even going to waste my time with a real response. You are, however, a very insecure moron who needs to do some growing up. I'm done with you.

They most likely do give money to THEIR particular church. That's how it works with Christians.

Funeral Portrait: Of course it didn't make sense to you... you're stupid.

It doesn't matter how much money they make. Christians give money they earn to their church; to keep it running, to support church programs, etc...

I would think that since you people defend Christianity so much, that you'd know a little about how things work.

Leper_/-\ffinity said:
I like them, though I have really only heard all of Undeceived, but I just love that whole album, and my favorite song is Inferno.

fucking right man!