Extremes...(rant)

yeh, you moved to italy because we're a bunch of jerks. i get it. fuckin move on.

No. I said WE. I'm still American. I still vote. I'm not pointing any fingers because I'm to blame as well.

Is it really the fourth thread on this topic? Leave it to me to beat an already fossilized horse into dust.

Oh dude, you don't even wanna get me started on the Middle East.

I really am sorry guys...sometimes I just need to blow off some steam. It just sucks that it always happens at the most inopportune times when I'm delirious at 3 am. Much to the chagrin of everyone.

this topic of america-bashing. stop giving comfort to the terrorists!

and rightfully so!

But take comfort in this, Italian society is equally if not much more screwed on so many more ways, ignoring italy's xenophobism is fucking ignorance. There are serious movements there of introducing Alabama style segregation in some parts of the country and cities. The EU, fortunately, steps in and prevents it from being implemented. Italian press and politicians are always looking for scapegoats for their failures, lack of employment opportunities there and other shit. Italy is a romantic place with good wine and culture, but sicne the Roman Empire they have been shit, save for a few guys during Enlightenment and the Renaissance. I take SOME areas of the states over the WHOLE italy even if you would have given me money for it.

LOOK AT MY SWOLLEN COCK

rooster.jpg

Come on, who didn't see that one coming?