Reading some of the old threads....

Originally posted by metalized
As for the religion fucking thing, I get the nuns.

PARTY is indeed not THAT impossible! Lets all gather money, set a date the place, and just be there! We might have Nevermore playing live as well. That would be fucking great. There is only one problem: Who will fly across? I mean who will ever enter a plane again?

Hi Metalized,

take the nuns but don`t count on my on this matter. Sorry, but I can`t cheat on my girlfriend if I don`t want to see my balls in a waterglass next to me when I wake up next morning. She`s Greek, you know? :lol: :lol: :lol:

It isn`t a matter of flying itself, but who`s gonna coma across? If faith is the only one from outside of Europe, SHE`ll have to come. But a party somwhere in Europe shouldn`t be the problem, hm?

I`d like to come to Athens anyway. I`m a quiet good photographer (I`ll have an exhibition in November together with other guys) and due to the fact that Athens must be great for taking pictures it wouldn`t be a problem for me.

Other interested?

Stay metal

Arizona is in the south west next to California and Mexico:)
s for hopping a plane.....I don't have a problem with that ....but I'd like to bring me Son and Boyfriend and I think my son is a little young to take to another country.....he's a little over a year and a half;) we can always get together here!!!! :D

To teel u the truth after your last posts I have calmed myself a lot.This peace feeeling is helpful:p.There is no chance that I will post any reply again rearding USA etc etc.After all the whole issue has become really boring!By the way FAITH beware of the Assamite:)